Chapter 40

nerd_positive, thank you for suggesting the cute name for the kitten.

“What are you naming him?” Sehdev asked as he looked at his wife who was playing with the little kitted, “Meow.” She said with a huge goofy smile making the two laughs, “I know what sounds cat make kitten but tell me what are you naming him?” Nakul teased, “I am naming him meow.” She said with a goofy grin, the two chuckled harder, “Meow? How original.” Sehdev teased, “Thank god we didn’t get a puppy of she would have named him Baw Baw.” Nakul continued his teasing making his twin laugh making her whine, “ARYAAAAA! You both are such meanies!” she whined making the two laughs harder, they hugged her from her either side and pressed a kiss together on her cheeks, making warmth flood through her chest, “He is yours name whatever you wish, we were just teasing.” They said together with wide grins on their faces, she smiled and kissed their cheeks, “You guys are adorable.” She whispered making the two smirks. “Now if you two are done hogging our wife, we need to show her our presents too.” Bheem’s voice reverberated throughout the room making the three turn around, “Happy birthday princess.” The twins whispered in her ear before letting her go, a smile on their faces as they watched her blush, “Thank you both, this gifts really meant so much to me.” She whispered looking at the two, they cupped her cheeks with each of their hand, “Anything for you love.” Nakul whispered, while Sehdev being the man of few words he is just looked at her in the eyes. She hugged them one last time before moving to Yudhisthir, Bheem and Karn.

“Arya meet meow.” She introduced as she reached them, the three chuckled, “Meow?” Karn asked before laughing harder, “What? It’s a cute name.” She whined, “Sure, sure dear. Whatever that let’s you sleep peacefully at night believe in it.” Yudhisthir teased making her look up at him, “Are you saying I can’t give good names?” She asked as she looked at him, her eyes squinting in mock anger, “Someone is about to get burned.” Bheem said with amusement lacing his words, “Dharmraj is about to get grilled.” Karn added, he and Bheem fist bumped, as Draupadi mock glared at Yudhisthir, “Help please.” He said looking at his two brothers, who looked away and began whistling like they could hear nothing. Yudhisthir growled at the two, who chuckled, “I was teasing.” Dharmraj whined, “So was I.” Panchaali said with a giggle making the three laugh and began to move where her gifts rested.

They led Panchaali to one of those areas of the palace where everyone else was restricted entry, she was initially confused as they pushed the door open to a huge room. It was a library, rows after rows of books everywhere, it was so huge that her breath was nearly knocked out of her chest. There was comfortable reading area in one corner, with a couch and cushions. There actually had to be crores of books here, her hands were itching to touch each one of them, to read them. The floor looked like it was water that she was walking on, while the ceiling that resembled a night sky, thousands of stars twinkled up there, while beautiful full moon was shown, creepers ran around the shelves of books like they were craved out of trees, she walked ahead, a gasp left her mouth as she looked at the walls that were made of glass, she could see so many fishes swimming around, sharks, whales, dolphins, clown fishes, jelly fishes, so many that she didn’t even know the name of,  and they were everywhere, she moved deeper, a gasp of surprise leaving her mouth as she watched a dolphin jump up from the floor, that resembled a water, make arch in the air and fall back in it, leaving a splash behind. Her eyes widened as she heard the sound of crickets and birds chirruping, the scent of flowers heavy in the air, what was this place? As she moved in deeper, she noticed a shooting star from the sky. How big was this place? She twirled around as she looked at everything, it was all so beautiful, her gaze on another reading area and she decided this was her the most favorite place as she noticed a floating cloud in the air that resembled a swing, she moved towards it, and sat on it, she felt like she was floating, a giggle and squeak of surprise left her mouth as she felt it move, back and forth all on its own.
“So, I guess that you liked my gift to you?” Bheem asked with a goofy smile, his eyes sparkling with happiness as he looked at her, “I loved it!!!!” She squealed as she got up from the swing and hugged him closer to his chest, making her heart thrum in her chest with joy, she loved books and nature to no end and he had combined all together, “What is this place? How can they exist?” She asked as she looked at him, “This my dear is result of magic, I had gotten a boon that I could get anything I wish and I asked this for you.” He whispered as he looked at her, cupping her cheeks, “Arya you could have asked something for yourself, you didn’t have to do all this.” She whispered as she looked up at him, he used his boon for her? Her heart warmed up with love as she gazed up at him, she would have been happier with anything, but this really touched her heart. “Who said I didn’t ask anything for myself, this library is for you but seeing you happy gives me the ultimate joy. So indirectly I did ask it for myself, didn’t I? I am selfish like that.” He whispered as he looked into her eyes making her eyes water, “Oh arya.” She said as she wrapped her arms around him, she had no idea what to say as she hugged him, pulling him closer to her, she didn’t know why she was crying, she was the happiest today. Tear traced down her cheeks as she looked up at him, he cupped her cheek as she looked down at her, “You are such a cry baby, you cry when you are upset, when you are angry and you cry when you are happy. God whom did I end up marrying?” He teased as he chuckled, she whined as she swatted his chest lightly, “Aryaaaa.” She whined as the three chuckled harder, “it’s the truth, but yea so is that I love you more than anything in this world. You are the heart of this beast, I my dear can move mountains for you. I never knew what I was missing in my life till you had not entered my life. You changed my very perspective towards life, you made it so very beautiful. I can’t express in words just what you mean to me Panchaali. Saying that you are my life doesn’t sum it up, every day I am grateful to god that he gave me a life partner like you. seeing you happy makes my day, while my heart dies every time you cry. I love you so much princess.” Vrikodar whispered, his feelings pouring out of his mouth as he hugged her closer, her heart skipped a beat as love and joy flooded her, his words meant the world to her, they gave her a happiness that nothing else could ever give her more, this was her one true gift of the god to her, their love. She smiled as she looked up at him and fused her lips with his, words could never express her love so she decided to show it through him the best way she knew. . .

***
DO VOTE AND COMMENT!
***