Chapter 35

"Arya don't do this!" She fought against Arjun's hold, tears tracing down her cheeks as she looked up at her husband who was glaring at her, "What is your matter Panchaali?! I don't understand why you are trying to protect her?!" He snapped, glaring at her, his hand tightening on her shoulders as he looked at her, the six stood glaring at her. Just moments ago they had entered her room, trying to resolve the matter, they had decided to deal the guru mata first but Panchaali was doing everything to stop them, and they were failing to understand why she was trying to stop them?!

"Listen here princess, I don't understand why you're doing this?! Why the hell are you TRYING TO STOP US?!!" Bheem shouted on top of his voice, fury lacing his words as he practically vibrated with fury, if he hadn't loved her the way he had she would have been dead, the shimmering hurt and anger under his chest threatened to take over. Her heart sizzled in her chest, frustrated from all the questioning she screamed. "WHAT WRONG DID SHE SAY?!?! TELL ME?!!! IS IT A LIE THAT I AM A BAANJ?! OR IS IT WRONG THAT I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE?!" She shouted screaming in pain and fear, her heart thrummed in her chest as all her insecurities tumbled down her lips making her heart throb in her chest. Her body wrecked with sobs, as through the tears she spoke again but instead of screams, her words were laced with pain, "because of me none of you are happy, I have been nothing but reason for your pain, all I have been is reason for chaos in all your lives, you have to listen to so many bad stuff because you all married me, had I not entered your life you all would have been happy, it would have been better if that day you all would have let me die, I wish I would die... "

"PANCHAALI!!!" The six screamed on top of their voices cutting her off from screaming any further, the hot intense lava of wrath swarmed their body as they raised their hands up in the air simultaneously ready to strike, the hands froze, it was like their love for her had taken a tangible form and wrapped around their wrists holding them back. Hurt pulsed through their heart, they glared at her tears shining in their eyes as their throats tightened.

Panchaali watched with wide eyes as shock ran through her, heart thrumming in fear as she looked at their hands, raised up to hit her to their faces, she crumpled on the floor, breaking down in cries as her legs gave out from under her making her fall down as cries left her mouth, she cried and cried, her pain taking a new form. Their hands lowered, the pandavas were trembling in fury, not completely at her. She had been fine, happy even when she had left their palace, darkness stirred at them. Guru mata had done this to her, she had sown the seed of doubt and insecurities in her. They growled, fury coiling around their heart like a snake, their eyes shining with wrath. Her cries broke through their angry haze, cracking their hearts, they shared a look, silently conversing as they moved together.

The six crouched around her, Dharmraj wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in his arms, sobs wrecking through her as she cried. They didn't say anything, fury battled with love, their love for her battling with the over possessive fury, they wanted to shake and ask her when had they ever done something to make her that she was nothing to them? Why this doubts? They wanted to scream and ask but, not now, she was vulnerable, and the pandavas were barely holding back their anger. Yudhisthir looked at his brothers, the hunger for guru mata's blood clear in their eyes, Dharmraj craved her blood but his woman needed him more right now, he felt her go limp in his arms, he looked down to look at her, she had fainted. Worry build in them, "I'll handle her you all go and get that witch punished." Dharmraj stated, his face a mask of stone as he picked her up in his arms. The others nodded, determination and fury blazing through them, the woman would pay for all the deeds she had, guru maa will pay. . .

***

Yudhisthir ran his hand through her hair as he sat beside her on his bed, his hands running through her thick tresses of hair, a frown marred on his face as he traced the tear marks on her cheeks, he rubbed his thumb under her eyes, he hated to see her cry, to see herself confidence dwindle like this, he hated seeing that she doubted her position in their lives, how do they make her realise who she was to them? How does he make her realise her importance in their life? She was everything, she was their entire universe, to the world it appeared that she was just a woman they married in the time of need, but the truth for them was so much different, she was their heart, his heart, his soul.

Devika was his heart beat, but Panchaali was the very heart, the very foundation of all his dharma, his love for her was so much deeper fabricated in his soul, weaved with the very essence of him, and she, his woman, the one who was the very base of existence doubted everything they held together, doubted their very feelings for her. His heart gave a sharp squeeze, where had he failed? Where had he failed to make her realise that she was his love? Where? What wrong had they done? He understood that being mother meant everything to a woman, but it wasn't the only thing why a man loved her for, she was so much more than just a machine to give birth, she was way more than that. Why did she has to see herself in such a manner? Why did she think that they loved her just for that? There weren't enough words out there to express his love for her, a tear traced down his cheek as his heart pulsed with agony, "How do I make you understand what you are to us? What you mean to me Panchaali? How do I put all the love I posses for you through the words? There would be no Dharmraj without you my Dharma, I would cease to exist, I would not survive, I would never survive without you." Whispered Dharmraj to her as he laid his forehead against her, feeling the soft pulsing comfort of her close proximity, making him feel a peace and calmness that he only ever experienced around her, he pressed his lips to her forehead as he sighed. She will learn, they will make her understand. He caressed her cheeks, moments like this he wished she wasn't as innocent as she was, her innocence was what guru maa and people like her manipulated, used it to hurt her. She needed to understand that not everyone was as good as she was, not everything they they said was true, he traced her cheeks, memorising her features to his memory, the calmness and serenity echoing through him. "I love you princess forever and always" He whispered, looking at his love, a smile touching his lips...

***

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***