Chapter 21

He entered Panchaali's room in Ang Pradesh, for days now he had been following her, trying to get close to her but that pendant in her neck stopped him every time, today for some reason she had removed the pendant, it was late, she was asleep. He pushed the door to her room open lightly and closed it behind him before he entered her sleeping area, there she lay on the bed, his fists clenched however when he noticed that she was completely naked under the sheets with Arjun laying there with her, his head resting on her chest as her arms wrapped around his head, his arms wrapped around her waist as they slept peacefully.

Anger filled his body, as his hands fisted, he glared menacingly at them. He moved towards her, his eyes glaring at her, how dare she let him touch her?! He marched towards her, fury filling his body, as he glared at sleeping Panchaali. His hand shot out, he will drag her by the hair, he will kill her!

Arjun's hand shot out wrapping around the wrist of the invisible man, Dhananjay's eyes remained close as he growled the words menacingly, "She is mine!" He growled, the possessive beast in him coming roaring out as his eyes snapped open. His eyes snapped open fury burned in his them as he glared at the man, his once brown eyes were completely dark with anger. The man froze in fear, he couldn't believe that Dhananjay was  talking to shout at him, at lightning speed his hand shot out wrapping around the locket that Arjun knew rested in his neck, he smirked as he felt the chain in his hand, one sharp tug and the pendant snapped, the illusion snapped and his invisibility broke.

Revealing the invisible man, Dushasan stood there with his eyes red as he menacingly glare at his cousin. Arjun glared back, his eyes turning red, "So you found me Bhraatashree!" He whispered menacingly, taunting Arjun whose glare just intensified. His jaw set, his eyes glaring at his younger cousin, if this man hadn't been family Arjun wouldn't have hesitated to snap his neck.

Dushasan pushed Arjun, his hold loosening. Arjun fell of the bed, all he wore was his white silk dhoti, he had no weapons on him, Dushasan's hand shot out wrapping around the bed sheet that covered the naked torso of Panchaali. "DON'T DARE TO COME NEAR ME OR I'LL PULL IT!" He shouted angrily, Arjun froze, his fury just increased as he gave Dushasan a deadly glare.

Panchaali was startled awake by the loud sound of shouting, "Arya?" She called confused as his eyes fell on Arjun who stood a few feet from the bed, her eyes followed Arjun's glare and they fell on Dushasan, she screamed in terror and tried to move away from him but his hands on the sheet tightened making her freeze, "Don't dare to move bhabhishree or you'll be naked as the wh*re you are!" He growled as his eyes shined with lust, "DUSHASAN! MIND YOUR TONGUE! BECAUSE THE MOMENT I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR DEATH!" Arjun promised, "Arya!" She screamed fear lacing her voice as tears formed in her eyes, terror had her heart beating wildly in her chest as she quivered in fear. What if he pulled the sheets? The mere thought had her trembling in dread, fear choking on her senses as she trembled. "Please, please let me go!" She stammered, Arjun's heart tighten seeing her terrorized his wrath bubbling in his body, he knew it wouldn't take long before Dushasan pulled the sheets, his eyes travelled around the room, seeing that Dushasan was distracted, his eyes fell on the folded material that was kept near by, it looked like a huge roll of material that she had brought to distribute among the poor, he sneakily moved just as he heard the sounds of footsteps from the doorway, his eyes met with his brothers, fury burning in their eyes as they looked at Dushasan who was looking at their crying wife, his eyes filled with a dark joy and lust as he looked at her, they knew women's tears and terror gave him sick joy.

Karn's hands clenched, the possessive and dark protective side that he like his brothers tried to keep hidden in came bursting out, this b*stard thought he was menace? He hadn't seen what Karn became when his wife was on line, his breathing picked up as his eyes blazed focusing on the hand of Dushasan that was hold her bed sheet. His eyes met his Anuj Arjun's, the two had a bond that was fabricated deeply, a bond were words weren't required, like all pandavas had among each other, his eyes moved to their wife, Dushasan, the blanket and the roll of material in his hand and back to Karn, who smirked, there was no humour in it but just darkness, his primitive instincts to protect what was his kicking in, willing him to forget everything, it didn't matter to him that man who stood there was his cousin, right now all he saw was a threat to his wife, his love, who was in tears, her tears and terrified tone driving him crazy, his hands were itching to be wrapped around his neck, to strangle him, to kill him.