Chapter 49

The smell of fresh blooms revitalized her sleepy state, a slow smile spreading on her face. A strange wave of happiness filled Panchaali today making her feel a bit excited.

Cool breeze was flowing in through the open window. She arched her back in laziness, why did mornings come so early? She wanted to complain and lay down nuzzling her husband.

The morning freshness spread all over the chamber, the soothing fresh air and the fragrance of the various flowers, of the garden, filling the room.

The morning bought in a new sense of joy in her today. Something was really different today, she didn't know was exactly but she could feel the happiness that was in the air.

A bright smile graced her lips,
while she tried to get up from the bed.

But the soreness of the lowers was making it difficult for her to lift her body. She blushed remembering last night.

She huffed noticing the huge arm of Arya Bheem that was wrapped her waist tight holding her close to himself.

His  face was buried in the crook of her neck nuzzling her in sleep.

Making her heart escalate at the proximity, she could feel his hot breath caressing her soft skin.

No, Panchaali you have work you can't get distracted now. She chastised herself mentally trying to pull her mind away from the possible distraction.

She struggled to get up but his heavy arm made it difficult for her to escape from his embrace.

She pouted, poking his hand, why did he have to be so strong? She mentally whined.

Her eyes gazed around searching for a possible way to escape, without really waking him.

Bheem wanted to smile, she was adorable, being a warrior that he was, he had woken up hours ago, but couldn't bring himself to leave her.

For hours now he had been staring at her sleeping form, that serene smile that she had on her face as she breathed calmly.

Possibly for others it was the smallest moment, but for him it was one of the bed in his life.

Seeing her sleep so peacefully and happily in his arms was like a dream come true.

She was a dream. A miracle that gods had blessed him with. He kept his eyes shut feeling her gaze on him, while he pretended to sleep.

Panchaali couldn't stop the involuntary smile that spread on her lips, as she gaze on her arya's face.

The serene peace he had on his face, made her feel at peace. Seeing someone you love sleeping peacefully was a happiness that none could describe.

In the fast moving life and changing world, we almost get so tangled that small moments that give us happiness we often miss.

And she didn't want to be one of those people, she wanted to enjoy this little joys, that fabricated a quality experience of life.

Without this little moments, if people search happiness only in big things, they often found life meaningless.

Something new happened every day, one just needed the right way of looking at it.

The calmness that washed over her as she watched him sleep was unlike anything before. Small little moments, she thought smiling.

Her finger traced the rough plane of his lips, that were tangled with hers just hours ago creating a symphony of love.

Her cheeks dusted a darker shade of red, as she shook her head, trying to erase the images of their love making.

The veil of shyness fell on her gorgeous face, as a few hair locks from her open tresses framed her  face.