Chapter 8

》Iseul's POV 

》Iseul's POV 

The next morning I wake up with a sence of regret and guilt. I want to push it away, but it's impossible. Last night plays like a movie in my mind. I shouldn't have snapped at Namjoon, no matter how mad I was, he was only trying to help me. 

I turn my body, clutching the covers tighter to my chest. I need to talk to him and apologize or this guilt will eat me alive. I fling the covers away from me and I stand up doing my morning routine. I take a quick shower, dress up and go have breakfast. Of course, Namjoon isn't here. He never is here for breakfast.
Namjoon wakes up very early in the morning, he eats on his own and then leaves for work before I wake up. I only see him during dinner time, we barely even speak. It feels like my mom and dad, never speaking to each other unless it's business. I shudder at the thought. Davina comes in with my breakfast and I eat it quickly. I thank her and I make my way to the bus stop. 

My day goes the same as always. During my lunch break I go downstairs, heading to the library to finish a German class assignment. 
Two hands block my vision, putting their palms to my eyes. I giggle as I place my hands on the other person's hands. The guy snickers behind me and then he speaks with his mellow voice. "Guess who!" 

"Taehyung!" I say simply and I hear him sigh. Two hands wrap around my waist as he pulls me against his body. "How do you guess right all the time?" He asks and I giggle once again.

"Simple, you are my only guy friend and you are the only one who does that to me. Also I could recognize your voice anywhere." We sway sideways as he rests his chin on my shoulder. 

"Then I should start making up new strategies to surprise you." We both laugh and I nod. "Maybe you should." 
Taehyung let's go of me and I turn around to face him. He has his boxy smile on; I feel my heart melt. Gosh I really like him. Taehyung bites his lip and takes my hand. "I got your your favorite treat from the coffeeshop I work in. Red velvet cupcakes with-"

"Cream cheese." We both finish in unison as I grin at him. "Thanks Tae." I say sweetly to him and he nods. "It's my pleasure madame!" I laugh pulling him with me to the tables set outside. We sit and he takes out a brown bag with the fancy logo of the cafe nicely printed on the front. He takes out two plastic boxes of red velvet cupcakes. He hands me one and he takes the other one. From the bag he takes out two forks and hands me one. We open the boxes and start to dig in. 

What makes those cupcakes any different from any other? Simple! These cupcakes are made from scratch, not from boxed cake mix, they are moist and soft. They are filled with cream cheese and sold freshly baked and warm. Plus, they are huge! When I get a taste of the delicacy I can't help but make a small moan in simple pleasure. I look at Taehyung as he has a cute smile on his lips. I give him a shy smile and I'm embarrassed at how silly I must look eating this cupcake.

"You got something... on your... um... let me get that for you." Taehyung leans forward on the table and extends his hand to my face. He cleans away some crumbs and cream cheese off of the corner of my mouth with his thumb. His hand lingers on my skin as he looks down to my lips. I look into his eyes, but then he moves away from me like his hand just got burned. I know I shouldn't care because I'm married, but he is still the guy I like.