Chapter 12

》Iseul's POV

》Iseul's POV

After that slight awkward moment with Taehyung, we shrug it off and enjoy the rest of the afternoon when Dahyun comes back for us.

"Girl, tell me the tea..." she whispers into my ear with her goofy smile.
"I'll call you when I get home." Dahyun gives me thumbs up.

We enter one last store and I am more than glad to know I'll finally get to go home. "I'm getting something, you two can stay right here!" Dahyun leaves us again and I feel like slapping her. My feet hurt l, I am hungry and cold. I rub my hands on my arms to create some kind of warmth. Taehyung takes off his hoodie and hands it to me.

"Tae, you don't have to... I'm okay."

"Take it, you can keep it if you like it. I have another one at home, tonight is quite a cold night."

I smile and accept the hoodie, putting it on over my head. Now I feel so comfortable and warm. "Thanks Tae." I saw and he gives me his usual boxy smile.

Dahyun comes out of the store with a small bag and smiles. "Let's go! I'll get you both home!" She says and I panic.

"No, take Tae, I'll be taking a bus."

"A bus?" She asks and I nod.

"Yes, I like the bus. Besides I don't think it's a good moment to let you take me home. My parents would be very mad if they knew I came here instead of studying."
Dahyun sighs but smiles. "Don't forget to call me, okay? I'm glad you came." I smile and hug her and Taehyung.

I run out of the mall to the bus stop and later arrive home.

I've never felt happier about getting home.
"I'm here!" I say loudly like I've seen kids do on TV shows. A head pops from the livingroom. "You had fun?" Namjoon asks, taking off his glasses.

"I did, I appreciate that you let me hang out with my friends."

"No problem at all Iseul. Would you like some tea?"

"Sure!" I answer, entering the livingroom and sitting down on the sofa. Namjoon sits next to me and calls a maid over. "Can you please bring one more cup?" The girl nods and goes to get another cup for me.

The maid comes back a second later with a cup and I thank her. Namjoon pours tea for me and we drink enjoying the small silence of the room.

As my mind drifts off to my hangout with Dahyun and Taehyung I remember I have to tell Namjoon about the competition I am accompanying Tae on Saturday night.

"Can I tell you something?" Namjoon and I say at the same time and we are both shocked.

"You go first." Namjoon says and I shake my head.

"No please, you go first." Namjoon smiles and clears his throat seeming somewhat excited.

"I am starting a new project. I thought you would like to know and maybe even help me with some ideas. Schools are demanding new technology that will help students focus in class, that will make school fun and interesting for our youth. I have made a proposal and I plan to take it to our government for permission. If this project is accepted I'll be giving a speech about it, and I would like for you to be a part of it. If you want to, that is." Namjoon gives me a his dimpled smile and I myself start to grin like an idiot.