Epilogue

Please listen to Doopiano's piano cover for BTS' Heartbeat to set the mood for this chapter

Please listen to Doopiano's piano cover for BTS' Heartbeat to set the mood for this chapter. Credit to BTS for the song and Doopiano for the lovely piano cover. You can find the cover in the media.
Enjoy the chapter!

》Iseul's POV 

I look at myself in the mirror and sigh, I am a true bride. Today I'm going to officially marry Namjoon (again) after two years of secret marriage. 

I have my bridesmaids behind me, all holding back tears as they see me dressed in my wedding dress. Dahyun comes closer, and wraps her arms around me. "You look gorgeous. Namjoon's gonna flip out when he sees you." 

"No doubt of that!" Gia says, touching a hand to my dress' fabric. Clara comes closer and places a simple tiara on my head with no veil. 

"I think you're ready." Clara says, giving me a smile. I nod and Gabrielle hands me my bouquet. Someone comes into the room and I smile, it's my mother with my son in her arms. Eomma came out of prison and moved to the US with our family over there, and I decided to invite her to my wedding, because no matter what happened in the past, she'll always be the woman who gave birth to me and made things right at the end when I was in trouble. 

"Jihung was crying so I thought he'd calm down if he saw you before the ceremony." She says, looking at Jihung lovingly. I chuckle, coming closer to her and placing a small kiss on my baby's forehead. 

He giggles, holding his small hand towards me. I take it in mine and caress it with my fingers. "Don't worry Jihung, mommy will have you in her arms as soon as the ceremony ends." 

I look at eomma who has tears in her eyes, "Iseul, before you step out to marry Namjoon... I wanted to thank you for giving me a second chance. I am really proud of who you've become. You deserve happiness and I hope that your life is full of blessings."

I smile, getting teary eyed myself, "Thanks eomma, I am glad you came." 

"Are you guys ready?" I hear a loud voice call out. I look at the doorway to find Yoongi with his gummy smile. 

"Yes we are." I say, kissing Jihung again before turning to my bridesmaids, "Let's go. I am ready to marry Namjoon again."

The girls burst out in laughter, hurrying to help me with the train of my dress. Eomma leaves the room with Jihung to go sit at her spot with the baby. At the door Yoongi links his arm with mine, he's the one walking me down the aisle today. 

"You look stunning." He says, as we walk down to the hall that leads to the garden where the ceremony will take place. I grin, looking down at my dress, "Thanks Yoongi."

I stand at the back of a line of people with Yoongi by my side. I can see Jimin, Seokjin, Hoseok, and Jungkook all lined up wearing their matching groomsmen outfits. Even Taehyung is here, holding the rings in a small wooden box. Yoongi is the best man and Clara's daughter will be the flower girl.