Chapter 39

》Iseul's POV 

》Iseul's POV 

We start our morning with an early breakfast. We get our things in the car and this time we leave Rapmon. Our birthday is this Sunday so we want to enjoy these three days at whatever place Namjoon is taking us cause he refuses to tell me. 

We drive for a while, listening to music and laughing at stories Namjoon is telling me from his employees. Like that one time a new employee who Seokjin had gotten because Namjoon was on a trip to Tokyo spilled coffee all over Namjoon and was freaking out because he thought their boss would fire them for messing up. The man really thought Jin was the boss. Namjoon decided to mess around with the guy and went on with his story. Seokjin had to act like the boss, confused all day because Namjoon was just walking around doing random things, scaring the guy. At the end of the day Namjoon apologized to the man and told him the truth. He told the man he had been a good sportsman and that he wouldn't have to worry for getting fired as it was just a mistake and no one is perfect. 

It was a nice story how he described everything and kind of heart warming at the end.

I wonder if Dahyun and Taehyung would still receive me after lying to them. This is more than just spilling coffee on your boss, this is all the things you swear to never do to a loved one. 

Namjoon was able to forgive the man for making a small mistake, the man forgave Namjoon for messing around with him. Could Taehyung and Dahyun do the same when they find out the truth? 

Namjoon takes my hand and I look at him, he has a big smile on his face. "Whatever you are worrying about is going to be fine. Get those bad thoughts out of your head, if you need to talk about it, I'm here. I want to see you smile and enjoy this trip, not stress about anything."

His words sooth me. I smile brightly as he kisses my hand. 

"I just keep on thinking about Dahyun and Taehyung."

Namjoon nods understandingly, "As I've said before, things will work out just fine. Whatever you decide is because you know what's best. They are your best friends, they will understand when the time comes."

I nod, what did I do to deserve Namjoon as a husband? Many things have gone wrong in my life, I thought that marrying Namjoon would be one of those times, but I was wrong. Namjoon is one of the good things right in my life, just like my friends and my brothers. 

We get to this place, it's like a cemetery. Wait, it is a cemetery. Namjoon parks at the small parking lot.

"So I know this is weird. Just to explain, this is a private cemetery. My parents and my sister were buried here. I wanted to bring you here first, because even though you cannot see them physically, you can at least meet my family. I hope you are okay with that..." Namjoon looks nervously at his lap and I smile.

"I would love to meet your family. I would have wanted to bring nice flowers though." 

Namjoon worried expression changes to a bright, loving grin. "There's a flower shop right over there, we can buy some flower if you want to."