Chapter 37

》Iseul's POV 

》Iseul's POV 

It's been some weeks since everything happened. I have returned to my daily routine: going to college and spend time with my loving husband (and of course Rapmon). 

Tomorrow will be September 1st, I am so close to my 20th birthday that I can't even begin to believe I won't be a teenager anymore. These months have been quite crazy, from marrying Namjoon, to falling for him and going to prison. I've done more interesting things than in all my 19 years of life. It's incredible all the things I've learned and done in just 7 months! 

Today Yoongi will be on live TV. He's going to expose our family secrets except for the one I still want to keep to myself. 
I just need to keep this up until I graduate. I must send a query letter and a draft of the book I'll write to an agent and I'll wait for a response. It takes a long time for those to be answered. There's many people who send letters to agents for their books to be picked. It could take a long time before that. So I plan to tell the truth once I'm out of college and I had already sent the letter to an agent. 

I just hope I can come through with the plan. Just another 9 months to go. 

I sigh, looking down at Rapmon, who's resting his head on my lap as I pet his fur. 
Namjoon plops next to me and turns the TV, we are going to watch Yoongi's interview together. I just want to know what Yoongi will say. He is my brother and whatever he says tonight affects me and my other two brothers. 

》Yoongi's POV 

I am waiting for the interview to start. I am backstage, drinking water and passing around with anxiety. I have never been interview like this, I have never been the center of attention. Now with my mixtape bursting with fans people want to get to know the man behind Agust D.

A man gives me a sign that I'm coming up in 5 more minutes. I nod and stand at the entrance of the stage, waiting for the interviewer to call me.

"Tonight on the Lee Ryan's Show, we have new idol and music producer: Min Yoongi!" 

My heart skips a beat when my name is called, but still I put my best smile and come out of my spot, waiving my hands as the camera follows me. 

I sit on the free chair next to Ryan and give him a smile. 

"Well come to my show, it's a pleasure to have you here tonight. I am Ryan!" The guy says, extending his hand over at me. I shake it politely, sitting back on my chair, trying to seem chill and casual. 

Today is the first time ever that I use such fancy clothing. Jimin and Hoseok bought me a suit with nice colors, silky and simple, yet expensive. 

"I am happy to be here." I say. 
The small crowd on the audience applauds, howling and cheering. I look at them. This people really like my album huh?

"So, Yoongi, how are you feeling, how have you been with all the sudden popularity of your first mixtape?" Ryan turns to me, a big shark-like smile on his face.