Chapter 10

*(Today my Potato Chips, another reference to "Well-Intended Love"! Enjoy!")*

》Namjoon's POV

When Iseul fell asleep in my arms after letting her frustrations out by crying I watch her. I look at her soundlessly and peacefully sleep. She is curled up in my chest, her thin body between my legs as I rock her side ways. I move her hair away from her face to take a look at her beautiful face.

I sigh, if only I could really tell her everything, including how I actually feel about her. I can't ruin the chance to get to know her. I act cold and distant around her to refrain my feelings to get the best of me. It hurt me when she was mad at me and it broke me to see her cry for something she had no control of and that happened so many years ago. I decided to be here for her, get to know her and see if with time she'll come around and perhaps she'll fall for me too.

I move my arms slowly so I don't wake her up. I put one foot on the floor so I can twist my body a little. With some force I shift Iseul a bit so I can take out my other foot. I put my hand under the nape of her knee to set her body on my lap. When she is on my lap and both my feet are planted on the floor I stand up hauling her body up in my arms. I struggle a bit to get out of the room but I manage.

As I walk to her room Davina comes my way and I hush her before she can start to talk. "Davina, please open the door for me." I whisper shout and she nods. She opens the door and I walk into the room with no trouble. I place Iseul on her bed and I put her bed sheets over her. I turn around, Davina is still there. "Um, Davina, can you give me a second?" I ask and she leaves without complaining, a small smile on her lips. That old lady is the queen of gossip, she is close to my grandmother, so you can imagine the things she'll tell her even if it isn't true.

I turn back to Iseul as she shifts a bit on her bed, making herself more comfortable. I had dreamed of having her close, but never did I think I would actually get the chance to meet her again. I always thought I would end up with a girl my age or older, but a 19 year old is something I thought would never happen. I never liked younger girls romantically, I wanted mature, smart, pretty, older girls. Grown women.

But Iseul, she is someone I never thought I would yearn for so much. I met her when she first turned 18. My grandparents had ties with the Chois, but never a contract. They had collaborated with each other for some projects in the past. I had been getting bothered by many girls. They kept on following me everywhere. I was at a very important celebration. The Chois and my grandparents had successfully finished a very important project that would make a difference in the company, a great one. So I was there, accompanying my family and being there as CEO.

My grandparents had recently given me the position and I had made a good job. So I was now the most wanted bachelor of South Korea. Young, good looking and rich. All the girls seemed like crazy mobs following me everywhere asking for my number, asking me if I could go on a date with them, hook up. I didn't want that. I knew better what they wanted, and I wanted something true.