Chapter 36

》Yoongi's POV

》Yoongi's POV

I feel quite satisfied knowing that Wontae is behind bars. I can't help but feel a little proud that mother woke up once and for all and realized the bad things she has done.

Now I have the freedom to speak up and tell the world who I am: the bastard child of the Chois. My parents have no dignity left, their reputation and their name have been stained. If you take a peak inside a treasure box ,why don't just just open the whole lid and reveal the whole price in its interior?

Iseul comes over for a visit and I am happy to see her. Things got fixed after the truth came out. I wish I could have been there for her, but once again, the lies of the family kept me trapped. Now that I have no restraints, I can finally speak up.

"How are things? You know, with Namjoon and stuff?" I ask, looking over at her. Iseul seems so happy now than she has ever been. She has a loving husband and a safe place. She doesn't have anyone breathing down her neck to find every tiny mistake she makes. I am happy for her.

"We are doing just great. Namjoon is an amazing man, I am very lucky."

I smile, taking her hand in mine. "You do realize if this hadn't happened, you would have never met him? And I mean the whole marriage arrangement between you two."

She nods, giving a small sigh. "Yeah, I wish I could have met him in a different way. Bu life has its ups and downs, and though I never wanted to marry him in the first place, now he is my whole world, my daily thought, my light in the darkness."

I laugh, placing a hand on her head and ruffling her hair. "You are sooo cheesy. Your romance novels are really taking a toll on you."

"Oh you say that cause you still single."

I huff, crossing my arms and muttering a: "Whatever..."

"By the way... I wanted to tell you for some time, I'm getting married."

I look at Iseul with a frown. Did I hear right?

"Aren't you already married dude?" I ask, grabbing the soda can on the coffee table and opening it.

"I am legally married, but Namjoon and I wanted to do something more... formal and real, not forced upon us but if not by our own hearts."

"Oh, that makes more sense. Congratulations sis, you deserve all the happiness of the world."

Iseul smiles brightly, coming closer and curling on my side like she used to do when she was little.

She takes out her phone eagerly, unblocking it. "Look, I have a puppy!"

I look at the picture, it's a very cute dog with Namjoon at a park. I wonder when did she take the picture.