Chapter 15

》Iseul's POV 

》Iseul's POV 

Taehyung drops me at my parent's house. Tonight was fun. We went to this small restaurant and celebrated his victory. We talked for a while and ate dessert. 
How I waved goodbye to my friend, the guy that likes me back. I feel so happy and giddy. I haven't felt this way for a long time. I get into the house; I can hear the voices of my parents and Namjoon discussing something about computers and programming. 

"If we take the important sites and apps or develop new ones that only work for the schools and their individual programs it would be a life changing matter. It would take some time, maybe around a year to develop everything. This will make the difference in our community. Poor children can finally attend school, children all around the globe can benefit from this."
"It is an splendid idea Namjoon, but what is there in for us?" Appa asks. 

"Your company can provide a new software specifically designed for this project. Your company has the best software, and you have provided for us for a long time. Your name will be engraved in our product. Imagine how other companies will ask for your specific help. It's a win win."
I come into the room and I see my father nod approvingly. "Then it's a deal Kim." My father takes Namjoon's hand and shakes it firmly. 

Mother's eyes land on me, "oh, Iseul, we didn't see you there. Did you have fun with your little friend?" 
Namjoon looks up, seemingly expectant of what I have to say. "Ah, yes, I had a lot of fun. He won the competition. Well him and his friends who played with him." 
"Send him my congratulations, dear."
Eomma says taking a sip from her tea cup. 
Namjoon stands up, taking his jaket and car keys. "Well, expect to see me this week again Mr. Choi." Namjoon walks right past me to the front door. 

"Come on Iseul." I jump at his voice and follow him out. We get in his car. "How was it?"
"He likes me too." I blurt out. Namjoon's face goes pale as he looks at me. "What?"
"Taehyung confessed. But we won't be a couple yet."

"Why not?" Namjoon asks, annoyance in his voice. 

"I told him that I wasn't ready, I asked him to give me time to figure out a way to convince my parents."
"Oh, well, I'm... I'm happy for you Iseul." Namjoon says giving me a strained smile. I wonder why he looks so sad. Is it because of what we talked earlier? Maybe I made him feel like no one will ever like him. 
I decide to let it go for now. 
We arrive home and Namjoon goes straight to his room. I am worried that I made him sad or uncomfortable, because I had no intentions on it.

I go to my own room and take a shower and decide to text Dahyun the good news. We ended up video calling and having a squealing girly moment as we talked about me and Taehyung. 

I was very excited, but someone else was not.

In the morning I wake up early and leave my room to eat breakfast. I sit down at the table, Namjoon's food is there but not him.
I turn to Davina who places my plate before me. "Hey Davina, where's Namjoon?"