Chapter 21

》Iseul's POV 

》Iseul's POV 

I wake up thanks to Rapmon barking. I need to feed him and take him on a walk. I force myself out and look for his bowl of food. I watch him gobble down his food in less than 15 minutes and I laugh. I go and make myself presentable, putting on some jeans, my tennis shoes and a simple blue shirt with the word "Summer" writen in English.

I put on a plaid sleeves shirt around my waist to complete the look. 
I get Rapmon out of my room and I watch him run down the stairs cutely. I find his collar and chase him around until I'm finally able to put it on him. Namjoon comes walking down the stairs, his bed hair over his forehead and his black shirt hugging his broad chest. 

Holy Macaroni... I think, almost gawking at him. How can a man look this good in the morning, no just how could anyone at all look this good in the morning. All I know is that I wake up and I see a potato with glasses in the mirror.

"Good morning." Namjoon says, a big smile on his lips. 

"Ah... morning. I am going to give Rapmon a quick walk." 

"Okay," Namjoon squats down and lets the dog put his paws on his thigh. "Now you be a good boy for eomma." Namjoon pets Rapmon playfully and I can't help but smile like a total idiot. 

Namjoon stands up again to face me. "Be very careful, take care and come back as soon as you can. I am betting you didn't eat anything yet," I open my mouth to reciprocate but he interrupts me. "And a cheese string stick isn't a proper meal, it's a snack. Now go, the faster you go the faster you come back." 

I pout, but I know he is right. I call out yo Rapmon to follow me. 
It's been a few days since university ended. I've taken these few days to familiarize myself with Rapmon and do something amazing called SLEEP. 

Dahyun came back yesterday and is also resting.
As I walk Rapmon down the street and let him pee and poop in the bushes, I receive a call from Taehyung. I pick up instantly.

"Hello!" 

"Hey." Taehyung bellows from the other side of the line, "I was calling because this weekend I am going to the beach with some friends including Dahyun. I was wondering now that is summer, maybe we could go and watch the sunset and just have fun over the weekend."

I bite my lip, thinking about it. It would really get me closer to Taehyung and get my mind off of Namjoon. "Sure, I'll go with Dahyun if she's going." 

"Perfect! I'll see you on Saturday morning then."

"Okay! Byeeee!" 

When the call ends I look at Rapmon who is looking at me obliviously with his tongue sticking out. "What? Can't a girl go on a date with her crush?" 

When I get home I let Rapmon play around the house freely and I go and eat breakfast.
I decide to change into much more comfortable attire to be in the house. Maybe I can watch TV. I smile at the thought of procrastinating while binge watching my favorite show...
Perfection.