Chapter 17

》Iseul POV

》Iseul POV

Wednesday Night...
These two days with Namjoon's family have been great, except for the fact that Mira is a she wolf. She never gets her hands off of Namjoon and I can't understand why I care so damn much. He means nothing to me further than someone I trust, I think.
But it irks me. I hate how she touches him while we eat, how she bites her lip when he looks at him. The way she talks to him. Her voice is disgustingly sweet all the time. She looks at me like she'll kill me in my sleep if I so much as look at Namjoon. He is my husband, so she needs to back off!

Today when I am trying on my dress for tomorrow, the little fox walks into Namjoon's room like she owns it. I furrow my brows at her and cross my arms. "Mira, have you lost something? This is my and Namjoon's room, last I saw, you slept down the hallway, want me to steer you to the right direction?"

Mira narrows her eyes at me, placing her hands menacingly on her hips. "How dare you speak to me that way? I am Namjoon's best friend."

I scoff, "And I am his wife. I do not think you should be coming into my room like this is your home. Namjoon is not here, so you can get the hell out. If you so much as come into my room again without knocking or asking Namjoon personally, I'll make sure you sleep at a hotel next time."

Mira has no dirty comeback to put me down, she scoffs and leaves, slamming the door with anger. I sigh, taking the dress off and putting on a much comfortable outfit. I am happy that college is going to end in a few weeks, my vacations will start and I'll be able to stay home and maybe get to spend more time getting to know Namjoon. I can't believe that a few days ago we turned one month of marriage.
I sit on the bed, taking my laptop and getting to work on my report for Creative writing class, we had to search for some writer we admire and research and write this whole PowerPoint about it.
Namjoon comes out of the bathroom, yes I might have lied to Mira, but honestly I don't care.

Since our little incident the other day, Namjoon decided to wear more covering clothes, and I made sure to bring out my pajamas instead of the lingerie from hell that Davina gave me on Sunday.

"What happened? I heard the door slam and some voices." Namjoon looks puzzled and I feel embarrassed, I just hope he didn't hear what I said to Mira.
"Well, Mira came in looking for you, and I might have lied to her that you weren't here."

Namjoon's brows quirk up as he smiles. He comes to bed and plops down on the mattress. "Really now? Why would that be?"

I bite my lip. I don't know what's wrong with me, but it feels like butterflies in my stomach every time I'm near Namjoon. "I just don't appreciate her barging into our room like she owns this place. I don't want her to just do what she wants. I don't know why you let her do as she pleases."