Chapter 14

A/N:Sup Potato Chips, I'm back! *surprise attack*I missed updating a lot

A/N:
Sup Potato Chips, I'm back! *surprise attack*
I missed updating a lot. I hope you are all okay, I am feeling so much better after the break. I thank all of you who waited patiently for my return.
Well now, where were we? Oh right! Love triangle and a sorrowful Namjoon.

》Namjoon's POV

Saturday Night...
I sit in the livingroom, reading a book I got some days ago. The maids are still cleaning the house, as my grandparents return to Seoul tomorrow.

I wait patiently for Iseul, who is getting ready to go to her parents house so Taehyung can pick her up there. Her parents weren't easy to persuade, but I did, at the end, they have no reason to know about Iseul's feelings for Taehyung. As long as they think that Iseul is just doing something nice for a friend and having a fun weekend to relax, she won't be in trouble.

I will drive her myself to her parents' house, Taehyung will pick her up, and when she returns I'll take her home. I'll be at her house with her parents discussing my company's new project.

Distracted by my thoughts I don't notice when Iseul comes down the stairs and into the livingroom. A hand covers the page I'm trying to read and I get annoyed for a second before realizing it's just Iseul trying to get my attention. I look up and she smiles down cutely. My heart skips a beat, and I curse at myself for having no words to say.

"You ready to go?" I ask her and she chuckles.

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't. Come on, I'm gonna be late!" She takes the book from my hands, placing it nicely on the coffee table and then takes my hands, pulling me onto my feet. She drags me outside and I have an unsettling feeling in my stomach. I really don't want her to go out with Taehyung, but I can't stop her either.

I take a look at her before entering the car. She's wearing a simple, white, turtleneck shirt, with flowy, long sleeves, a wine red, highwaisted suspenders trousers, and white snickers. She looks truly beautiful.
As I dive to her parents, she keeps on fixing her hair and putting her glasses on and off like she has no idea on what look to decide. When I reach to the front of her parents' house I pull up and turn over to her. I grab her face and fix her hair and put her glasses back on. She looks confused as I fix her bangs. "You look good so stop stressing over it." She sighs in relief.

"I just don't know what to do. I feel stupid." She fiddles with her small purse and I smile. I put a gentle hand on her shoulder and instruct her, "You shouldn't be ashamed of asking for advice. Tonight when you are out there with Taehyung have fun, cheer for him when he most needs it, be yourself, because if he likes you he'll like you the way you are. Be his friend, but also show him your true feelings. Don't act, don't lie and don't come off to strong on him, men think differently than women." She nods to everything I say, a look of reassurance in her eyes.

"Be careful. Taehyung is a man." Iseul giggles and pokes my arm. "You are a man too Namjoon. Besides I trust him."
I sigh and shake my head, "Iseul, men are men. I am not saying that he is a bad guy or that he can hurt you. I am saying that you never know. Not all men are bad as not all men are good. Yes I am a man, but take our kiss as an example. Yes I didn't mean to do it, and it was something I did without thinking of my actions. I asked for your forgiveness, but the same thing could happen to someone else. A person gets killed and the killer could say 'sorry I didn't mean to, I wasn't thinking'. Just like any man can come and hurt a woman in any way and say the same thing. Don't take things for granted Iseul, Taehyung can be your friend and someone you trust, but anything can happen in this world." Iseul nods softly like I just revealed something huge to her. I don't want to scare her, but I want her to be careful. If anything happens to her, I don't know what I would do.