💜Q&A💜

Hello! 

Hello! 

(This meme is literally me listening to the whole Wings Album... I would only listen to BS&T, Lie and Lost... I wanna kick old me and tell her to listen to the whole thing. Uncultured old me... tsk...)

I'll be answering questions from my readers here. I hope that you can find answers today. 😁

LET'S GIT IT!!!

Q: What inspired you to write iseul's story? And how did you mentally feel when you wrote all the hardships that iseul went through?

A: To be 100% honest at the beginning I wasn't planning to make Iseul's story so tragic. Iseul was originally not going to be rich and she was going to be more edgy. Then I decided to make her rich and very darn intelligent. She was originally going to have a strong relationship with her mom, but I well... needed to give roles to each BTS member somehow... Yoongi said hi and I was like... u gonna be Iseul's bastard brother. That's how I started with the tragic part of Iseul's life. I felt disgusted and anger towards my own characters (Mr and Mrs. Choi and Mira), as I wrote Iseul's POV including Yoongi's POV. Because even though I've never gone through that kind of situation, I have heard of others who have, maybe not marriage wise, but I've heard of other people who have gotten mentally and emotionally abused and forced to become something they are not. 

Q: Isuel, why did YOU not stand up to your parents as an adult once you had married Namjoon?????

A: The reason why Iseul never stood up to her parents once she married Namjoon is because she was still afraid of them. She was used to being told what to do, what to say, how to say it, don't do this, don't do that, you must be perfect. Even if she had those random moments were she had the courage to stand up for herself she was always holding back even then, because she already had bad experiences with trying to speak for herself. When she married Namjoon she expected him to be like her parents, but she was surprised that he never told her what to do and gave her free will to do anything she wanted. Iseul had to slowly learn what freedom was, Namjoon taught her to speak herself and stand up for herself. She learned that at the end. She was finally herself. She did get to stand up for herself to her parents maybe not face to face, but she did: she graduated with her bachelor's degree in creative writing against her parents' will, she slapped them with the fact she was in love with Namjoon which they didn't want because they planned to take over his company using her, and she told the whole world her family's secrets which ruined them further. She no longer had to hide behind Ara, she could be her true self. She defied them.

Q: What was your inspiration? (To write this story)

A: My inspiration for this story was the Chinese drama Well-Intended Love which I saw through Netflix, it's really good you should watch it. It has 2 seasons so far and I love them so much. The plot revolves around budding D-list actress, Xia Lin who is diagnosed with leukemia. To secure a bone marrow donation, she makes a marriage pact with the handsome, young CEO, Ling Yi Zhou. (But believe me it gets more complicated by Episode 10 😬).

Q: Can you give me pointers on how you do these stories cause these have emotion, Potential, I believe you can do great things with these Fan Fictions.

A: First thank you so much for thinking so!!! I appreciate it! To answer your question I well... I honestly don't know how I write the stories. I just know that I write from the heart. My pointer or advice is to write from the heart, write something you want to read. Write something you would like to read and make it happen. I write with the heart, because it is raw emotions and feelings. I write using other people's experiences. It's a mixture of my emotions with things I've seen other people go through. I want to give people hope and life lessons that they will hold close to their hearts. I don't write just because, I have a reason. I think that's how I can answer the question.

I guess these are the only questions I got. I hope I was able to answer your questions. 
Sooooo.... yeah! That's all! 

I love you guys! Borahae!!! God bless you!
See you on October 11th!

-Random Potato♡