Note Part 2:

Hello!

Hello!

So I decided to make a note (two months late but yeah), because I realized that some of you don't really follow me on Quotev or Wattpad and I never gave you guys the official date for Butterfly. Though the new people reading might find that I left a few notes clarifying the situation, for the old ones that had already finished the story and aren't following me, you guys wouldn't really know I already published Butterfly. 

Butterfly got published on October 25th...

So I want to apologize for not giving any of you the official publishing date nor leaving a note saying that the book was out cause my Potato brain didn't think things through. 

So yeah, Butterfly is out, it's currently on hiatus because I've been really busy with school and I've become really stressed so I decided to only stick with More To Him for a while until I feel like its the correct time to keep writing Butterfly. As always I want to give you good quality writing, not trash I wrote on a rush with stress and no brain cells left. Still the support will be greatly thanked so please check out Butterfly even though it's on hiatus cause to be honest comments boost my confidence and it always gives me a reason to keep doing what I love to do because you guys are always waiting for more. 

Anyway, that was my message. I know I'm late on telling you guys, I'm sorry.

Here are the links to both the Quotev book and the Wattpad book:

Quotev: Butterfly (BTS TaehyungxReader)[Fantasy AU]*On Hiatus*

Wattpad: my.w.tt/y3gZPZM0Ybb

I hope that you enjoy the story, during it's hiatus I will be working on building the plots and adjusting the puzzling plot holes. If you can please support More To Him too, it's a LokixReader story. 

Wattpad: my.w.tt/vco5s2W0Ybb

Quotev: More To Him (LokixReader)

Your support will be appreciated. 

Thank you for stopping by. I apologize again for not letting you guys sooner.

I love you all a lot!

-Random Potato♡