Chapter 20

🎉WE HAVE REACHED 20 CHAPTERS!!!🎉

If you have reached this chapter thank you so much for your support. Every vote, like and comment is special to me. Thank you for giving me a chance to share with you my stories and ideas. Borahae! Enjoy the chapter!

-Random Potato

💜💜💜💜

》Namjoon's POV 

I am scrolling down internet. Trying to find something to give Iseul as a gift this Friday when her classes are done; a reward for working hard. She deserves it.

I am frustrated, nothing seems to be like her. I sigh, dropping back on my chair. I turn around on my chair, trying to somehow convey any ideas. I try to remember our conversation from last month. What could I possibly give her.

I hear a knock on my door. Today I am at my office, not working from home. Iseul told me I should get back to working or my employees will think I'm dead. Though I am the CEO and I can work from wherever I want, Iseul has a point, and sometimes it makes my life easier when I have all my tools before me. 

"Come in!" I call out, closing my laptop and getting back to paperwork. 

"Ah Mr. Kim, Mr. Park is here." Seokjin says, slightly opening the door and sticking his head in. 

"Jimin?" I ask and Jin nods. "Let him in then. And you too please."

Jin nods, closing the door and a few seconds later, Jimin and Jin walk in talking like if they were old friends. Jimin has a big, brown paper bag at hand. "What brings you here Park?" 

"Hello to you too hyung. I come to bring you lunch. Iseul told me, that you tend to skip food when you work, and some of the workers told me you had not come out of your office since this morning."

I smile to myself, thinking of Iseul telling Jimin worriedly about me skipping meals. "Oh, well, free food is always welcome." I joke as Jimin places the paper bag on the coffee table in the middle of the room. He takes out some plastic bowls and chopsticks. I stand up and walk his way, thinking this might be a chance to ask for some girl advice.

"By the way, you seem to be close to my wife." I say casually, sitting down on the couch and taking my own serving. Jimin looks at me nervously and offers me a smile. "Yeah, I hope you don't mind." Jimin says, his voice quivering a little. I smile, "No, not at all."

We are quiet for a while as we eat, I wave Jin over so he eats with us. Jin looks baffled by my actions. He usually eats out with other workers, but it wouldn't hurt to have my personal assistant with me today. "Say, Jimin, has Iseul expressed to you anything about something she likes?" 

Jimin gulps, his eyes shooting up to my face. "What do you mean exactly hyung?"
I cross my legs and take a bite out of my bulgogi. "This Friday is Iseul's last day of college. I want to give her a gift. Do you know anything that she wants in particular? Clothes, books, skin care products, anything at all?"