Chapter 18

》3rd POVThe speech had gone pretty well

》3rd POV
The speech had gone pretty well. Everyone liked this project. Everyone wanted to be a part of it. Everyone looked forward to it.
The future was in Namjoon's hands now. A better future for the generation to come.

"The Mono 5 will be a life changing project to the future of our youth. Now that electronics are being used by everyone and almost for everything, we come with a problem made by adults and schools. Our children are addicted to electronics. We want children to create a balance in life, and not only that, but be protected against the bad things the internet can offer." Namjoon spoke on to the people. Iseul stood looking at her husband with pride. What Mrs. Kim came back to her mind. She had a duel in her mind, what did she want? Did she want Taehyung or Namjoon? Luckily she still had one more person to talk to: Jimin. 

"What can the laptop Mono 5 do? It will be programmed according to each school's regiment and system. Teacher's will be able to see everything the students do within their own electronics. A specialized app will be used for it, specifically installed in the teacher's device, provided by a license and the company's permission. Teacher's can access quizzes, tests, homework, classwork, and notes from their devices with special codes. Search history can also be accessed within the app, including websites and more. These computers will run on specific apps, from online and offline notebooks, to modules and fun games for reviewing lessons. No matter the age, these computers will be modified depending on the student's grade and group, and special needs. 
Five school's from around South Korea will be chosen for our project, two in the United States and three in the United Kingdom. If it is successful it will be expanded to Africa, Australia, South America and the rest of the world. A group will also take our project to the poor countries and select an amount of children, divide them in groups and provide them with education, food and a home. 
Mono 5 will be, a step for our next generation to rise and learn in a new way."
The audience claps their hands, standing up from their chairs. Namjoon looked at them, his head held high with pride. Iseul clapped too, cheering for him. 
With some bows to the crowd, the speech was over and a successful amount of people wanted to contribute to it.

There was a small gathering after, donations were done, toasts were given, cheers for the successful Mr. Kim. Iseul kept herself close to him, she was starting to have social anxiety. She managed to keep a smile and greet people. Namjoon was talking to everyone that came his way. Some reporters asked him a few questions about the new project and he had gladly explained. Iseul was approached by another reporter, a man with chunky glasses and a brown tuxedo. He had a colorful tie, very eye catching. "Mrs. Kim, would you mind answering some questions?" 

Iseul gulped and nodded. The man smiled thankfully, holding a voice recorder in his hand. "This afternoon we found a rumor about you and Mr. Kim. This woman claimed that you married Namjoon because you are both expecting a child put of wedlock. Can you confirm this rumor to be true?" 

Iseul was baffled, what did he just say? She though with a frown. "This rumor is false. I did not wedd Namjoon because I am pregnant, we are not expecting any child. I married him because I love him. Namjoon brought me here to live with him, I was in America so how could I possibly expect a child from him when I barely ever left my home back in America? Please don't spread false rumors. May I know the accuser?"