➶ 3

"Kim Hyewon, what are you doing there?" The teacher screamed

Hyewon is standing on top of the school's roof, well don't even ask how she managed to get up there, probably from the rooftop.

The students gather around on the field, watching her from the bottom.

"Kim Hyewon get down! It's dangerous up there!" The teacher screamed again

Hyewon smirked, looking at their reactions. "What? I can't hear you!"

She laughed at their pissed reaction. She has always been like this, rebelish. Even though she's the daughter of the owner of the Kim corp, she still acts the way she wants. She's not the tomboy tipe though, she just hates following the rules.

"Mr. Choi, do you want me to get down from here?"

"Yes get down this instant!"

Hyewon smirked, taking a large banner that she brought with her earlier. She puts the banner up, making everyone gasp at what she wrote on the banner.

'I WANT PIZZA FOR LUNCH, NOT THAT FUCKING WEIRD CANTEEN FOOD'

The teachers sigh at her, they're tired of facing her almost every single day. Hyewon raised her eyebrows, waiting for their reply.

"Just get back down Kim Hyewon!" Ms. Yoo screamed

"Not until you give me and all the students free pizza for lunch." Hyewon replied

Mr Choi widened his eyes. "Are you crazy? Why—"

Hyewon stepped closer to the edge of the roof, making them gasp again. Damn she's good at making people surprised by her sudden actions. "Should I just jump then? I'm sure my father wouldn't like it if their only daughter broke their bone, and then you'll be fired from your job, what do you think about that?"

The teachers looked at each other with wide eyes, while the rest of the students just stare at the scene in front of them in disbelief.

Hyewon puts down her banner, raising her eyebrows again. She put one of her feet closer to the edge, and Mr Choi directly raised his hands in defeat. "Fine! I'll buy all of you pizza for lunch just get down from there."

Hyewon smiled, feeling satisfied. "That's more like it!"

The students began to cheer, well it's not everyday you got free pizza for lunch

"She's crazy." Jisung said, chuckling.

Chenle laughed, nodding his head. "Definitely. But on the bright side, at least we got free pizza because of her, right?"

Well, that's Kim Hyewon- at least that's one side of her.