➶ 26

August 23rd

Time loop.

An experience span of time which is repeated, sometimes more than once, with some hope of breaking out of the cycle of repetition.

Right now, he's stuck in it. He didn't know how this could happen or why it must be her, but he's fully aware that he needs to break the loop. At least that's what he found on the internet.

Haechan groaned, ruffling his hair. "Should I ask Renjun about this? He believes in aliens and weird shit like this."

He then decided to go to Renjun's room. He made his way out, walking towards his room. He knocked on the door twice before opening it, only to see the guy sitting on his bed with his phone on his hand.

"What?"

Haechan rubbed the back of his head, looking nervously at the guy in front of him. "Can I ask you something, serious?"

Renjun shrugged, motioning him to sit on the couch. 

"What? You better be real or else I'm stabbing you with my knife." 

Haechan widened his eyes. "Geez, chill bro. So like, how do you break a time loop?"

Renjun laughed, thinking it was all just a joke. But when he looked at Haechan's face again, he stopped laughing, looking at his serious face. "Wait you're not joking?"

"Uh, no?"

Renjun stood up as his eyes began to widen in complete shock. "Since when?"

"Two days ago I guess?"

"How did it exactly happened?"

Haechan sighs, ruffling his hair. "I don't know. All I know is that whenever Hyewon dies, I'll go back to August 21st." 

"Did you stop her?" Renjun asks

"I did, but I don't know what will happen now. Why her? Out of everyone in this world, why her?"

"I'm not sure about that, but it must've happen for a reason. She must be involved in it, or someone that has a relation to her." 

"Can't I just let her die and live in peace." Haechan groaned, leaning his back on the couch

Renjun playfully rolled his eyes. "Well unfortunately for you, you can't. You must break the time loop, or else you'll go back every single time."

Haechan sighs, not knowing what to do. So many things are happening all at the same time. 

"Well then what should I do now?"

Renjun pursed his lips, thinking about the best way for Haechan to solve this whole thing. "First of all, we need to find out why this time loop happens, there must be a reason,"

"My guess is someone actually created the loop. But I don't think that's it, I think this happens because it's giving you a sign." Said Renjun

Haechan frowned. "What sign?"

"You're a mafia leader, Lee Donghyuck. This happens to you not because you're not an ordinary person. You might have to kill someone in order to break the time loop, someone who might be the reason to why this time loop happens in the first place." 

sorry for not updating, i'll try to update as soon as i can but i'm currently busy with school so yeah i'll try my best to update<3