➶ 46

The wind brushes through his skin as he took the cigarettes from his pocket. He's skipping classes again, just chillin near the front gate of the school. The weather is bad today, it looks like it could rain anytime soon.

He sighes, taking his lighter from his leather jacket's pocket. He was about to light his lighter when suddenly someone snached it from his hand. He groaned, looking to his right to see whoever it is, he's ready to fight. 

But as soon as he saw who it is, his eyes immediately soften. 

"What's with your expression? You look like you were about to punch me but once you saw me you immediately look like- this." Hyewon said, pointing at his face.

Haechan chuckled, shaking his head. "Nothing, now will you return my match? You already took like five of those."

Hyewon rolled her eyes, putting his white match into her pocket. "I told you to stop smoking, didn't I? It's bad for your health."

Haechan only smiled at her, looking down at the girl beside him. Hyewon already knew about the time loop, but she didn't know how to say it to him. She just stayed quiet, acting like she doesn't know anything about it.

"You look cute today." Haechan said

"Ew what's wrong with you are you sick? Where's the Lee Haechan that called me dumbass almost everyday?" 

Haechan chuckled again, brushing his hand on her hair. "Nothing's wrong, love. It's just that- nevermind."

"Oh come on, don't be like that." 

They both laughed, enjoying the moment. They do bicker a lot, but it's because they're both a playful person. At least they're happy together.

Suddenly, they heard someone walking towards them. Haechan immediately widen his eyes, pulling her body closer towards him to hide behind the walls. "What's wrong?"

"The school guards, I think it's them. If the find us here we'll probably get detention." Haechan groaned

The sound of the footsteps began to get closer, and Haechan couldn't think of any other solution than to just run away. So he took her hand, and without giving her a warning he pulled her hand as he began running away from the school.

"Hey you two students!"

Hyewon widened her eyes, feeling shocked at the sudden pull. But she managed to run with him, just letting her body run towards wherever he's going.

Haechan then stopped when he felt like he's already far enough from the school. Hyewon panted, looking back at the big building behind them. They could barely see their school, only the top part of it. "Why did you run you idiot?" 

Haechan chuckled. "What do you want to go back to that place and get detention? I'd rather run away from that place, it's literally the true definiton of hell."

Hyewon laughed, playfully hitting his shoulder. She felt waterdrops hititng her as she began to realize that it's starting to run. "Haechan, it's raining!"

Haechan closed his eyes, cursing under his breath. He spotted a bus stop near them, so he pulled her with him again as they run towards the bus stop. 

The rain began to pour down, soaking their hair and school uniform. Thankfully, they arrived at the bus stop just in time. "Well, that was interesting."

Hyewon rolled her eyes at his words, chuckling afterwards. They both watched the rain pouring down from the sky. The sidewalk is empty, not even a single person could be seen. 

Haechan scanned the surroundings before looking back at the girl beside her. Her hair is pretty wet, but to him she still looks gorgeous. 

"You know, there's this one thing I want to try the most." He suddenly said, making her look up at him. "What is it?"

Haechan grabbed her hand, pulling her in the middle of the sidewalk. The rain poured down on them and Hyewon widened her eyes in surprise. "What are you doing are you cra—"

She was about to continue her words when suddenly he cut her off by pulling her body towards his, closing the gap between them by pressing their lips together.

Hyewon stayed still for a second before closing her eyes, putting her arms around his neck and kissing him back. It felt magical, as if the time stops and the world is only revolving around them.

Haechan smiled in between the kisses, putting one of his hand on her waist. He poured all of his feeling into the kiss, as if it's his last even though it's not. Hyewon knew that he has always been an incredibly good kisser but this kiss means everything to her- it's ethereal.

They both pulled away, attaching their foreheads together. Hyewon smiled, her cheeks tinted with a bright pink color.

Haechan chuckled. "That's what I want to try the most."

Who knows, Lee Haechan who might be the coldest, rudest, and one of the cruelest person ever wants to experience kissing in the rain?

"You're unbelieveable." 

"But you love me." 

Hyewon chuckled. "Fortunately, I do."

Hyewon looked down, feeling shy about what she just said. Haechan smiled at her, still standing in the middle of the sidewalk, letting the rain fall over them. "Don't worry, I love you too."

i'm listening to your eyes tell while writing this and i'm soft please:(