➶ 23

"Hey sis, are you here to see your boyfriend?" Taehyung said, sipping the drink on his hand

Hyewon frowned. "What boyfriend?"

Taehyung glanced to his right, making Hyewon turn her head towards that direction. Her eyes immediately sparkled as she saw him, standing with his brother beside him.

He looks different, usually at school his hair is always messy and his uniform is also messy. But now he's wearing a suit, giving him a different vibe.

Taehyung chuckled. "You realized you're checking him out right?"

"I'm not! I'm just looking at him, in a normal way of course." She denied

"Sure, if Namjoon-hyung found out you got a boyfriend he'll give you a longass lecture."

Hyewon rolled her eyes. "He's not my boyfriend!"

Taehyung laughed at her again. Haechan then spotted her there, so he walked towards her.

"Shut up he's walking towards you." Taehyung said, making the girl widen her eyes 

"Nice seeing you here again, Hyewon." 

Taehyung coughed, playfully elbowing Hyewon making her glare at him.

She smiled awkwardly. "Yeah. I guess you have a meeting with my brother?"

"Yeah,"

Haechan turned his head towards Taehyung, smiling at her. "If you don't mind, I'll drive your sister back home again today, is that okay?"

Taehyung glanced at Hyewon with a mischievous smile plastered on his face.

"Of course! It'll be better for her boy- I mean friend to drive her back home, right Hyewon?"

Hyewon rolled her eyes at him, making Haechan chuckle. "Alright then, see you later."

As soon as Haechan walked away, Taehyung laughed at his little sister, still having that mischiveous smile on his face. "Thank me later."

He then walked back to his room, still laughing.

——💗✨——

Seokjin enters his room, spotting Hyewon sitting on his couch. "Oh you're here? That Donghyuck guy said he's taking you back home, he's waiting for you outside."

"Donghyuck? Lee Haechan?"

Seokjin nods in response.

Hyewon puts her phone down, mentally face palming herself. She then nods, taking her bag.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Seokjin finally ask the question he has been dying to ask

Hyewon groaned, ignoring his question. She just walked out, not even bothering to answer what her older brother just asked her. 

"Well then I guess he is." Seokjin mumbled, continuing his work

Hyewon walked outside, looking for no other than Lee Haechan. She frowned because she couldn't find him anywhere. 

But that was until she felt someone tapping her shoulder from behind, making her turn around in an instant. "Hello princess, ready to go home?"

Hyewon crossed her arms on her chest, playfully smiling at him. "Why do you want to drive me back? Do you perhaps,"

She walked closer to him, looking up at the guy with a mischiveous smile.

"Like me?"

Haechan raised one of his eyebrows before breaking into a laugh. "You're funny. I can make it the other way around, just wait for it."

He then walked away, walking back to his car leaving the girl behind with an unexplainable look on her face.

He's Lee Haechan anyways, who wouldn't like him?