➶ 8

"Hyewon, are you free today?" Ryujin asks

Hyewon raised her eyebrow, nodding her head. "Yeah, why?"

"Wanna join the rest for a karaoke night? It's going to be fun!" 

Hyewon smiled, nodding her head exitedly. It's been a while since she went out with her friends, well it's because of her strict brothers of course. 

"Sure, right after school?" Hyewon asks

"Yeah, are you going to join us or like are you going with your private limo or will your brother drop you there with is lambo?" Ryujin asks, making Hyewon chuckle

Hyewon always goes to school- well not just school everywhere basically with her family's limo. Except if it's her brother, he'll definitely use his own car, which is a lamborghini. Well yeah, everyone knows she's that rich.

"My driver will drop me there, so it's a limo. You're all free to join if you want." 

Ryujin's eyes immediately sparkled. "Really? Great then! Oh wait one more thing,"

Hyewon turned her head towards her, raising one of her eyebrow, looking at her with a questioning look. 

"Because Yeji is coming too, some of our seniors will join us, is that okay with you? They'll go there using their own cars though." Ryujin said, scratching the back of her head

Hyewon chuckled lightly, patting Ryujin's shoulder. 

"Of course it's fine, the more the merrier right?"

"Yeah, there are some guys too." Ryujin said, smiling awkwardly

Hyewon smiled, taking her book from her bag. "Really? Who?"

"Um, from our class it's Jisung, and from the seniors,"

Hyewon turned her head towards her friend, waiting for her to continue her sentence.

"Oh right! Lee Haechan, yeah him. The rest of his friends are also coming." 

sorry for not updating for like idk 4 days? 5 days? :(