➶ 4

Haechan walks to the cafeteria along with the rest of the 00 liners. He had the both of his hands shoved on his pocket, messy uniform, and his hair is also quiet messy.

The students move out from their way- well of course, they're afraid of him. Haechan and his gang, including Chenle, Haechan, and Mark are the most feared people around this school. Even for the teachers, they don't want to deal with this devil anymore.

Haechan walked into the cafeteria, his eyes scanning the whole room. Everyone is eating pizza, making him furrow his eyebrows in confusion. He spotted the two maknaes, and he directly walked there.

"Oh hi Haechan-hyung! Here's your pizza!" Jisung said, handing him the food

Haechan sits down in front of him, looking around the room still in confusion.

"Why is everyone eating pizza?"

Chenle chuckled, remembering the past event. "Oh that, Hyewon made Mr Choi bought us all pizza for lunch."

While Haechan is confused, Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun in the other hand already shoved the pizza into their mouths, making Haechan look at them in confusion.

Jeno raised his eyebrow. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why don't you just have some?" Jaemin said, showing the pizza into his mouth

Haechan rolled his eyes, munching the food. "Hyewon? Kim Hyewon?"

Chenle and Jisung both nod their heads.

"What did she do this time?" Renjun asks, still eating his pizza

"She stands up on top of the roof, threathening the teachers she'll jump off if they don't give her pizza for lunch." Jisung answered

Jeno frowned. "She did that?"

Jisung nods his head. "Yeah, the best thing is she even made a banner 'I WANT PIZZA FOR LUNCH, NOT THAT FUCKING WEIRD CANTEEN FOOD' damn she's brave."

Haechan scanned the room, spotting Hyewon who just entered the canteen. Everyone suddenly cheers, thanking her for the free pizza.

Hyewon just smirked, and she accidentally make eye contact with the Lee Donghyuck himself. Haechan smirked, winking towards her, making her look away in an instant.

"She's a bold one."

"She sure is." Jeno said in agreement

Haechan chuckled, smirking lightly. "Just wait until she fell into our trap."

alright that's all for today's update I hope y'all like it<3