➶ 24

"So, I want to know more about you. Tell me about yourself." Haechan started

Hyewon looked at him, pursing her lips trying to think of what to say. 

"Alright I'm just going to say the basic ones, my favorite fruit is strawberry, my favorite color is black, I love cats they're cute."

"Tch, you're so basic." 

The girl rolled her eyes. "Sure whatever, what about you?"

"I'm amazing, I'm super goodlooking, the girls like me." He said with a cocky smile

"You're so full of yourself."

"I'm not lying though."

They both chuckle, enjoying each other's company.

Hyewon turned her head, looking at the guy beside her. "You know you're like a whole different person when you're at school."

"I'm cooler when I'm at school right?"

Hyewon snickered at him, chuckling afterwards. "Sure, whatever."

After a while, they finally arrived at her apartment. The girl smiled at him, he was about to smile back at her when he felt something strange, as if something's wrong.

"What's with your expression? Is there anything wrong?" The girl asks, slightly tilting her head

Haechan smiled, shaking is head in response. "No, nothing."

"Alright then, thanks. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

The boy smiled, flashing her a smile.

Weird- that unknown feeling lingered inside him. Especially when he looked straight into her eyes, he could sense something bad.

——☁︎✨——

"W-what happened?"

The doctor sighs, taking off his mask. "She's losing a lot of blood. The bullet shot right through her heart."

Haechan stood there quietly, he didn't know what to say. He felt like it's all his fault, if she didn't go with him, she would've been safe- alive.

"I-is she okay?"

The doctor was about to speak again when suddenly the nurse rush out from the operation room with a panicked look written all over her face. "Doctor, we lost the patient."

"No, no way! My sister is okay, she needs to be okay!" Taehyung screamed, tears began streaming down his face

Namjoon grabbed him, trying to calm him down. "Taehyung calm—"

Taehyung pushed him away as he walked towards the younger boy- Lee Haechan. He grabbed him by his collar, pushing him towards the wall. "It's all because of you! My sister died because of you!"

Haechan stared blankly into his eyes, not knowing what to say. He remembered it vividly, the moment the gunshot was heard, and the moment when the bullet went straight through her, piercing her skin.

He didn't know what to say, feel, or think about it. It's all too sudden for him, he never expected it. This has nothing to do with his mission as a mafia boss, it was all just pure accident- a not so accidental accident. Just like his mother's death.

Then Haechan felt his ears ring, and he immediately covered the both of his ears with the palm of his ears, his body falling to the ground.

The sudden loud noise rings in his hears, slowly creeping to his mind- his brain.

He then opened his eyes, feeling  strangesomething inside of him speaking.

"This is your chance to save her, to bring her back."

Then he woke up, breathing unsetadily. He looked at the clock, it's 1.27am. 

He sighs, covering his face with the both of his palms. It's just a dream, it wouldn't possibly mean anything, right?

 It's just a dream, it wouldn't possibly mean anything, right?

well surprise y'all didn't expect that right;)