➶ 51

Haechan's phone rings, and he immediately pick it up. "Yes Renjun?"

"Haechan she's here, Hyewon's mother. We saw her, she's going upstairs!"

Haechan widened his eyes, turning his head towards the door. Seokjin was about to open the door when he immediately run towards him, stopping him to open the door. "No! Don't."

"What do you mean?" Seokjin asks, glaring at him

"Please just trust me, don't open the door."

"This is my house how—"

"It's your mother!"

The three of them stayed quiet, looking at him with an unreadable look on his face. 

"What?" Hyewon asks, walking towards Haechan

Haechan sighs, looking down. He didn't want her brothers to find out about this, but there's nothing else he can do now. He took the locket out from his pocket, giving it to the girl. 

"H-how'd you get this? It's my—"

"It's your mother's, I know." Haechan said, cutting her off

"How did you know about her?" Seokjin asks

"It's a long story but please, it's not safe here. We need to go—"

"Are you perhaps a part of a mafia?" Namjoon suddenly asks, making Haechan look at him. He didn't know what to answer, but he also couldn't lie to them again.

"You are, are you?"

Seokjin's stare changes from glaring at him to a questioning look. Haechan sighs in relief, releasing Seokjin's hand. "I- yeah. I can't lie about that, but I'm telling the truth about her."

Their attention then turned to Taehyung who suddenly appeared. He's wearing suits but something caught Haechan's attention- his gun. 

Haechan frowned, looking at him with a puzzled look. Taehyung is basically holding a small machine gun, and that's not something a normal person would have. I mean why would he have a machine gun with him out of nowhere?

Taehyung looked at them nervously. "Uh, I came in the wrong timing did I? O-oh this? It's a fake gun, yeah, you know, water guns."

"That's a real gun." Haechan said, deadpanning him

Taehyung nods, rubbing the back of his head. "Well yeah you're right."

"It's okay Taehyung, he's one of us." Namjoon said

Taehyung frowned, looking at Haechan. He pointed his index finger towards him, looking at his two other brothers for confimation. "Really? Him?"

"Wait, wait, wait, you're a part of mafia too? And you never told me?" Hyewon asked, obviously taken aback. Seokjin nods plainly. "Yes."

"That's basically how we keep our company in a safe place for years. If it wasn't for that maybe we would've faced a serious bankrupt." Namjoon added

"Uh okay I get it that it's nice that you're all finally telling the truths and shit but she's literally outside!" Renjun suddenly said through the phone because apparently he didn't hang up the phone

Haechan nods his head. "Right, do you have any other way out from here?"

"Of course we do, the back door." (stream back door by skz ok)

"Alright then, let's go." Haechan said, grabbing Hyewon's hand as he pulled her with him

They all exited their house using the back door which apparently is not something they're supposed to have. But Seokjin requested to have a back door so they could exit easily without being spotted by the cctv when they're doing their 'job'.

Their image is crafted perfectly, not even a single person would've guessed that they're a part of a mafia. Especially because the most intelligent one, Namjoon, is the leader.

They exited through the elevator- the secret elevator. Even Hyewon who stayed in this house for the rest of her live never knew anything about this and anything about her brother's job.

"I'm still offended you never told me anything, especially you Taehyung. You're supposed to be the nice one." Hyewon said, pouting at them

Taehyung chuckled, ruffling his sister's hair. "Sorry about that, we just wanted you to be safe."

"Alright, we're here. Tell your friends to go to the first floor in the restricted area." Namjoon said

Haechan smirked, pointing at the rest of the dreamies who are already waiting for them with their weapons ready. "No need for that, they're here."

"Your friends are good." Taehyung said, smirking back at Haechan

Jeno tossed Haechan his favorite gun he left at the base and Haechan mouthed him a 'thank you'. Renjun looked at his watch before looking back at the guys in front of him. "She's still here, we need to get out of here."

"Then what? Are we just going to let her live?" Jisung asks before earning a smack in the head from Chenle. "Their sons are here, stupid."

Seokjin chuckled. "No it's okay. We want her dead more than you do."

"We need to make her go somewhere else, so we can kill her." Mark said

Taehyung nods, taking his car key from his pocket. "Alright then, I know a place."

That's the start of the war- the real one.

ooooooo things are getting real