➶ 57

The cold air brushes through his skin, sending shivers all over her body. He opened his eyes, his body jolting up in surprise. He looked around, noticing that he's in a different surroundings. He looked at the clock, noticing that it's 1.27am.

He sighs in relief, glad that he could make it out alive. Strangely, he doesn't feel any pain at all. It's like it was all just a dream. At the thought of that, he immediately panic. What if it was all just a dream and he didn't break the loop but instead, he's still stuck in the loop?

He pushed the blanket away from his body, getting down from the bed. He was about to exit his room when suddenly the door opened, revealing a brunette girl. Haechan widened his eyes, opening his mouth agape.

The girl looked up at him, giving him a warm smile. "Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

"H-Hyewon? You're alright?" He asks, hugging her small figure tightly. Hyewon chuckled, not understanding his weird behaviour. "Are you alright? What's wrong with you?"

"Wait what date is it today?"

Hyewon frowned. "August 22nd, why?"

He felt like his heart dropped as soon as she heard what she said. He did it, he broke the time loop. Although he's unsure if it's all real or if it's just a dream, it's too vivid and realistic to be a dream. "What's wrong with you, are you sick?"

He shook his head, not knowing how to feel about this. He used to wake up on August 21st every day, but now it's August 22nd. But one thing's for sure- he broke the time loop. But he's not supposed to be this close to her in August 22nd.

"Why are you here?" He asks, making Hyewon gave him a weird look. "Seriously what has gotten into you, Lee Donghyuck? We're having a sleepover, don't you remember? You invited me here, come on what's wrong with you?"

A sleepover? He shook his head, feeling dizzy all of the sudden. "Nothing, I just had a nightmare,"

"One more question, you're my girlfriend, right?"

Hyewon stayed quiet for a while, not knowing what to answer him. She tilted her head to the side, looking at him with a puzzled look.

"Sorry what?"

His hear dropped as soon as he heard her reply. It's like his whole world just crumbled into pieces. He didn't know what else to say, he just gave her a blank look. 

"Oh."

At least she survived, that's all he ever wanted. Right?

He would be lying if he said he's not hurt. Because he is. He only wanted her to be save, he never wanted her to lose all of their memories together. Well, maybe the universe really wanted them to be apart.

Hyewon sighs, flashing him a small smile. The lights were dimly lit, but he could still see her face clearly. She moved closer to him, wrapping her arms around him. He melted into her touch, hugging her back. "Don't worry, you made it."

He pulled away from the hug, looking at her. Hyewon laughed, not being able to hold the laughter anymore. Haechan looked at her in disbelief, poking his inner cheeks with his tounge. "Seriously Hyewon? Don't mess with me like that!"

Hyewon chuckled, looking at him with a smug look. "Sorry but your reaction was very funny."

"Wait, you know about the time loop?" 

Hyewon gave him an awkward smile, nodding her head lightly, making Haechan frown at her response. "How?"

"Let's just say, I have my own ways. But you're glad I don't forget about you again this time, right?"

Haechan sighs, smiling widely. Pulling her by her waist, he hugged her tightly. "I am, I can't offord to lose you again."

"Sorry."

"What for?" 

Hyewon hugged him back, getting comfortable in his warmth. "For always leaving you. I died more than once, right? It must've been hard for you."

"Don't be sorry. Even if the universe really wants us to be apart, we'll always drift back to each other again."

Hyewon pulled away from the hug, feeling her eyes slowly tearing up. Smiling at him, she gathered all her courage to finally say it to him. "I love you too."

Haechan smiled back at her, cupping her cheeks with his palms. He leaned his face closer to hers, attaching their lips together. She immediately melted into his touch, kissing him back. She grabbed his nape, pulling him even closer to her.

He puts one of his arm on her waist, keeping her steady. She weaved her fingers on his soft, brown hair. It felt magical- extraordinary. It's not their first kiss, but they're putting their all in this kiss. All of the pain, all of the feelings, they let it all out. It's passionate, yet ethereal. 

She's struggling to stand up as he was much taller than her, so he pushed her towards the wall, her back crashing against the hard wall. Pulling the strands of his hair, he lets out a groan in response.

No matter how many times he kissed her, she will always feel intoxicated by his kisses. He's a good kisser and that's a fact. The only sound they can hear right now is their raging hearts and their heated kisses. Her mind began to get hazy, feeling so much all at once. Only he could make her feel like this.

They pulled away from the passionate kiss, trying to catch their breath. He smiled at her, still hugging her waist tightly. Looking at each other, their cheeks are flushed red and their lips are swollen from the passionate kiss. "Which one do you like more, this one or the one in the rain?"

Hyewon chuckled at his peculiar question, shaking her head. "It doesn't matter, as long as it's with you."

"What about Jeno? You used to say he's hotter than me." He said bitterly, making the girl look at him cockily. "So you're letting me kiss him?"

"What, no! You're mine and mine only. I'm not willing to share you with anyone, never."

Hyewon chuckled at his response. "Alright, alright, I won't."

He smiled at her, giving her a heartwarming smile. 

"It's good to see you again, Kim Hyewon."

Hyewon smiled at him, still looking into his eyes deeply. The eyes that holds her entire universe in it, his beautiful eyes. "It's good to see you too, Lee Donghyuck."

Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had. She was one of his dreams he never knew he ever had. When it comes to destiny, they're always meant to be with each other. No matter how many times the universe wants them to be apart, they'll always drift back to each other by destiny.

 No matter how many times the universe wants them to be apart, they'll always drift back to each other by destiny

omg a few more chaps to go ajdfdahfhjahja aaaa🥺