➶ 20

"You're here alone?" 

Hyewon nods her head, follwing him as they both walk around the arcade. "How about you?"

"I'm with the guys, Jisung and Jeno are playing with that basketball thing over there." He casually said, pointing at the two tall guys 

Hyewon looked at the two guys, chuckling at how funny they are. Haechan looked at the girl in front of him, now he knows why people like her. She's actually very beautiful.

"I never played in the arcade before." Said the girl, turning her head towards Haechan who already had his eyes on her

"Really? Why?"

She smiled bitterly, looking at the claw machine infront of her. "I don't have anyone to play with."

Haechan just looked at her with a blank look on his face, trying to read Hyewon's expression. A hint of sadness could be seen, but she quickly shruggs it off by smiling, trying to keep all the sadness inside.

"Well then let's play, which doll do you want?" 

Hyewon widened her eyes, looking at the claw machine. She pointed at the teddy bear with a huge grin on her face. "That one!"

Haechan chuckled. "Why teddy bear? Isn't it too mainstream?"

"No way! It's cute, plus you look like a bear." 

Haechan laughed, putting his hands on the controller. He aimed towards the teddy bear she wanted, and thanks to his skills he managed to get the teddy bear. 

Hyewon jumps in excitement, grabbing the teddy bear from his hand. "It's cute."

A smile crept up on Haechan's face as he stared at the girl. 

"Hyung what are you- Hyewon?" 

Jisung and Jeno looked at them both with confusion written all over their faces.

"Since when are you here?"

Hyewon pursed her lips, trying to think of the best way to explain it to them. "Uh, I kinda ran away from my house and I ended up here so yeah."

Haechan raised his eyebrows at her. "You ran away?" 

"N-no! I just walked away, y-you know things are getting out of control, so I left." 

"I think you should be back now, it's almost 9pm." Jeno informed

Hyewon sighs, nodding her head. "Right, I probably should."

"Come on then," Haechan said making her look at him with a confused look, making him chuckle lightly.

"I'll drive you home."

They both hopped into his car, leaving the two J's behind. Haechan turned on the radio, and Hyewon just looked out the window, staring at the beautiful city.

"Thank you." She quietly said, but enough for him to hear it

Haechan glanced at the girl before looking back at the road. "For what?"

"Making me smile today, I needed that." 

Haechan smiled, making her turn her head towards him. She took a closer look at his features- he really is attractive. The way he smiles, the way his eyes shine whenever he smiles, everything about him is a work of art.

"Why do you smoke?" 

Haechan stayed quiet as he unknowingly tighten his grip on the steering wheel. 

"It helps me relief all the stress I guess." 

"But it's not good for your health, you should stop." She said

He nods, eyes still fixicated on the road. "Humans consume more unhealthy things rather than the healthy ones anyway."

Hyewon chuckled at his words, looking outside the window again. Not long after that, they arrived at the apartment. Hyewon unbuckled her seatbelt, turning around to look at him. She took the teddy bear, holding it in her hands.

"I guess I'll see you next time?" 

Haechan smiled, nodding his head. "Right, next time."

She got of the car, wathing him drive away. She looked down, staring at the teddy bear in her hands, smiling to herself. For the first time, she's finaly feeling happy again- sincerely.

 For the first time, she's finaly feeling happy again- sincerely

eyyyy