➶ 22

"Woah, this is good."

Haechan chuckled, staring at the girl in front of her. "You look like you never had a burger in you life before."

"This is my first time."

Haechan chuckled. He thought she was joking but as soon as he saw that look on her face, he widened his eyes in complete shock. "Wait you're serious?"

Hyewon nods, still eating her food. "Yeah, my mother never lets me eat anything like this. She doesn't like it."

"What about your brothers? You never ask them to buy you these kind of food?"

She shook her head. "No, if my mother found out I eat these kind of things she'll kill me."

"What do you usually eat then?"

"Normal food I guess? Anything she allows me to eat basically."

Haechan looked at her with a weird look, not understanding why her mother did that but he didn't say anything about it.

Hyewon shoved the french fries into her mouth, smiling as she like the flavor of it. Haechan just chuckled at her, she's the first person he knew who never ate this kind of food.

"You should really treat me more food like this." She said, her mouth full of food

Haechan chuckled. "Sure, whatever."

"You dyed your hair again, do you?" 

Haechan ruffled his hair, nodding his head. "Yeah I guess."

"Purple suits you though."

"What about brown? Isn't it good too?"

Hyewon looked at him for a few seconds, nodding her head afterwards. "Yeah not bad."

He smirked, looking at her with a wide grin. "Of course I look good, I'm Lee Haechan."

Hyewon rolled her eyes at him. "Your friend Jeno is hotter."

Haechan hold his chest, pretending to look hurt. "Are you being serious right now?"

"You're so dramatic." 

"Just wait until you fall for me." He joked

They both laughed, enjoying each other's company. 

——☁︎✨——

"Hey Hyewon, how's school?" Seokjin asks

Hyewon sighs, plopping herself down on his couch. "Boring, but at least I finally eat burger for the first time in my life."

Seokjin chuckled, his eyes still focusing on his papers. "Really?"

"Yeah, thanks to Haechan."

Seokjin frowned, putting his papers to look at her. "Haechan? That guy who was here a few days ago?"

Hyewon hummed in response. "Yeah, him."

"He's older than you right? You seem close with him."

Hyewon chuckled. "No, not really. I just met him a few days ago and I keep on seeing him everywhere so yeah."

Then someone knocked on the door, opening it afterwards. Seokjin's secretary enter the room, bowing before informing him that he has another meeting in a few minutes. 

Seokjin nods, taking off his glasses before standing up. He ruffled his little sister's hair, looking at her with a wide grin on his face. "I guess you'll see him again."

"Who?"

"Lee Haechan, he's here."