➶ 18

"Hyewon wait up!"

Hyewon turned around, seeing a tall boy walking towards her. He's so tall that it's making her look so short beside him. 

"U-uh, you know me, r-right?" The boy stuttered

Hyewon stared at him for a while before chuckling, playfully hitting him. "Of course I do, silly. We're always in the same class, you're Park Jisung right?"

Jisung shyly smiled, rubbing the back of his head as he nods his head. The two just plainly stared at each other, not knowing what to say.

"So, why'd you call me?"

"Oh right, Haechan-hyung told me that he wants his match back." 

Hyewon frowned, but she then realized that she still kept his match in her bag, even until now. She smirked, chuckling at the boy's words. "He wants his match back?"

Jisung just nod his head, being the awkward person he is, he didn't know how to socialize with other people he's not close with. 

Hyewon's playful side began to kick in as she stepped closer towards the boy, a mischievous smile plastered on her face.

"Tell him to go get it by himself." 

Jisung's eye widen as she whispered in his ears, laughing out loud afterwards. "W-what?"

Hyewon laughed at his facial expression. "You're so shy. Just tell him to go get it, I'll be waiting for him."

With that, Hyewon left the guy alone, feeling dumbfounded.

Jisung told Haechan about what Hyewon told him, and the guy immediately chuckled. He knew that she's one playful girl, but he never knew that she's this playful.

"She said that?" He said, still chuckling

Jisung just nods his head.

Haechan smirked, fixing his necktie. He puts the both of his hands inside his pocket, walking towards Jisung's class- which is the same class as Hyewon's class.

All of the students, especially the juniors started whispering as all the attention goes to him. How could you not look at him though? The girls love him because of his looks and his bad boy vibe.

He smirked, liking the attention he's getting. He knows that he's bad, and he loves it. Being the cocky guy he is, he loves being in the center of everyone's attention. 

He stood in front of the classroom door, plainly staring at the door. The door then opened, and luckily, it's Hyewon who opened the door. Once their eyes met, Haechan immediately smirk, staring at the girl in front of him.

"You told me to go get it myself, right? Now return it." 

Hyewon smiled, tilting her head to the side as she crossed the both of her arms on her chest. "You want it back that bad?"

He nods his head, leaning his body on the door frame.

Hyewon took his hand that's inside his pocket, placing a candy on his palm. He frowned, looking at the girl with a puzzled look on his face. "What's this?"

"Don't smoke, it's bad for your health."

She then walked away, leaving him alone with the candy she just gave him. Haechan looked down, staring at the caramel candy on his palms, chuckling to himself.

Kim Hyewon- she's different.

heyy sorry for the late update school just started and i'm in my senior year so i need to study fr safhshsdhajfh:(