➶ 10

Haechan took his phone, staring at the message that popped up on his screen. He rolled his eyes in annoyance, trying to conceal his anger. "Fuck this guy."

"What's wrong?" Jaemin asks

They're currently sitting on the couch of the karaoke room. Yeji and Lia are singing and the rest of them are well cheering for the others. Haechan sips his drink before standing up to leave the room. 

He opened his conctact, dialing Taeyong's number.

"Hey, what's up?"

"They found us, hyung." Haechan said

"They? Who?"

Haechan sighs, trying to find a quieter place. "Hold on, it's so loud in here,"

"Alright, the anonymous, the one that managed to hack to your system last month."

"Are you sure it's them?"

"I'm 100% sure it's them, they texted me earlier saying—"

"Ouch Ryujin that hurts!" 

"Sorry! Is it hot? I'll take some napkins."

Haechan quickly turned around, looking at the two girls behind him. He cursed under his breath, before quickly telling Taeyong to call him back later. "I'll call you back later."

He sighs, putting his phone back to his pocket. He then walked closer towards the girl, seeing her struggling. 

He chuckled lightly. "You okay?"

Hyewon quickly turned her head towards the older guy. "O-oh, yeah."

Haechan stared at her hand, it's a bit red. "Let me see your hand."

"W-what?"

Haehchan grabbed her hand, trying to see what happened to her. "Hot water?"

Hyewon chuckled, nodding her head. Haechan grabbed a small container from her pocket before opening it, applying the cream to her hand. "It's to prevent it from swelling and shit, it'll be okay soon."

Hyewon stared at him blankly. "U-uh, t-thanks. Where did you get that though?"

"Oh right um, I like to cook so yeah and I'm clumsy so I burn myself sometimes, you know?" He said, trying to make up some excuses

Hyewon nodded, understanding what he said. He then smiled lightly, walking closer towards her. "Alright then, see you again soon Hyewon."

He then walked back to the karaoke room with his hands shoved inside his pocket. Lee Haechan- he's full of mysteries.

Ryujin soon came back with a pack of ice and napkins on her hand. "Here's some- wait don't tell me Haechan just—"

"Yeah, yeah, let's just go back inside now." Hyewon said, walking back to the karaoke room

Ryujin frowned. "Hey! What about the ice?"

 "Hey! What about the ice?"