February 14th, 2002

Tabitha and Timmy were walking through the park when suddenly Zombie Charity flashed them into the cave and caused the rocks to fall and barricade the entrance. "What's going on princess?" Timmy asked, quickly hiding behind Tabitha. "I'm not sure Tim Tim..." She looked around and saw the real Charity encased in a block of ice. "Well, well, well...It looks like my guests of honor have arrived!" Zombie called out; stepping out from behind the block of ice. Tabitha walked further into the cave, as Zombie Charity moved to block the entrance even more. Zombie started talking about what was going to happen to them. "You don't scare me one iota! I'm a certified witch and you're nothing but a zombie!" Tabitha snapped back at one time. Zombie straightened her jacket and smoothed the fabric down before saying: "Is that what you think?...Well, watch this!"

The next thing Tabitha knew, Zombie had zapped her with a spell and she flew through the air; making contact with the cave wall hard enough for the whole cave to shake. Timmy heard a bone-shattering crack echo through the cave before watching his princess slide down the wall and land on her side. He ran straight to her and asked, "Princess! Are you alright?" Tabitha tried to move, but the slightest movement sent pain radiating up and down her back. Timmy laid a hand on her shoulder as if to tell her not to move. She eventually asked "...how did you do that?... Zombies don't normally have those sorts of powers...Owww!..." Zombie walked over to lean against the ice block, before explaining "They do when your friends in the basement give me your old ones." Tabitha couldn't believe it and weakly asked "...What did you say?.." Zombie just laughed and told her "they didn't think you could handle them, so they gave them to me." Timmy tried to argue but stopped when he saw his princess close her eyes. Then he switched his priorities and said: "Tabby needs help...Please?" Zombie didn't do anything but stand there.

Outside the cave, Miguel and Kay were walking by when they felt the ground shake and then tuned in to hear voices. "Oh gosh, it sounds like someone's trapped in there!" Kay said. Miguel immediately ran to try and move some rocks out of the way, but they were a bit too heavy and he needed help. "Let's go get Reese and Jessica! It's gonna take all of us to move enough rocks to get inside." Miguel suggested. They both took off back the way they came towards the Valentine's day dance. When they got back into the ballroom, they were quick to find their friends. Miguel tapped on his shoulder and asked: "Hey, I need your help to move some rocks from the cave entrance please!" Both Reese and Jessica were confused, so kay added: "Miguel and I heard voices coming from the cave, and they sounded hurt." Once Reese heard that someone might be in trouble, he was fast to agree, and off they all went.

Back at the cave, Everyone was quick to start moving rock after rock out of the way, until they had a big enough entrance to walk through. It took them a shorter time than they thought it would because there weren't that many rocks in the way. Eventually, Miguel started walking through their makeshift tunnel with Kay, Reese, and Jessica following behind him.

Inside the cave, Zombie and Timmy heard voices and footsteps coming into the tunnel. She was quick to zap a spell to hide the frozen Charity from view. Timmy never left his princess's side but was prepared to tell Kay everything that happened and make Zombie Charity look like the bad guy in front of Miguel. He checked Tabitha's pulse just to be sure that she was still alive, and found she was still asleep. Knowing she was still with him, made him content to wait.

Finally, Miguel and everyone emerged into an open area and saw 'Zombie' Charity leaning against the cave wall on one side, and Timmy protecting Tabitha on the other. Kay yelled out "TABITHA! Timmy, what happened?" Miguel and Kay both ran straight for them and knelt down to check on Tabitha. "Charity lured us in here and started threatening princess...She got mad at something Tabby said and threw her against the wall!..I heard a really loud crack! She fell asleep!..She's hurt really badly, but Charity caused the cave in. We were trapped! Please help princess!" Miguel was quick to look up and ask "Charity, is this true?" Charity rolled her eyes and said "Yep!" Reese and Jessica were shocked and moved away from her to go call 911. Leaving Kay and Miguel to keep an eye on Tabitha.