Hank Helps Tabitha at the Docks

Tabitha and Kay are at the docks. They are both spying on Miguel and Charity. Tabitha asked Kay if they could just go home. She agrees, but when Tabitha tries to walk towards home, she feels a sudden pain in her stomach. Kay asks "Tabitha? What's wrong?" Hank comes running around the corner and immediately to both of them. "Are you two okay??" Hank asks a now panicked Kay. Tabitha breathed through the pain but told Hank "It's nothing. Probably just a cramp..." Hank shook his head and responded, "that sounded way worse than a cramp." Tabitha tried to shrug it off and continue walking, but as soon as she did pain raged even more. She started to fall forward, so Hank and Kay lunged forward and caught her just before she hit the ground. "Tabitha, you are not fine! I am taking you to the hospital! Kay, will you help me get her to the car?" Hank said rubbing Tabitha's back to try and help ease the pain. Kay agreed and waited for the pain to pass. Tabitha took a deep breath and stood up. "Now Kay!!" Hank said. They both quickly walked around the corner, and down to the edge of the marina.

Right before they got to the car, Tabitha doubled over in pain. Kay held on tight to Tabitha, while Hank ran to start the car. With the car started and the back door open, Hank ran back to Tabitha and waited for the pain to decrease. "Alright let's go!" Hank and Kay ran to the car. They helped Tabitha down into the car, into the middle seat so she could have some space. "Kay, you sit in the back and help her try and stay calm!" Hank told her. She agreed and slid into the back seat next to Tabitha. Hank rushed to get in the front seat and drove to the hospital as fast as he could. Tabitha groaned in pain, and Kay took her hand and calmly said "Tabitha, try to breathe!" Nothing was working, and the pain was getting worse. "Hank, we need to get to the hospital NOW!" Kay told him. Tabitha finally took a breath and leaned her head back. "We will be there in 5 minutes" Hank called out. Tabitha leaned forward in pain again, but said "Oh my devil! This hurts so bad!" Kay tried to help but didn't know what to do. Hank gently wrapped his arm around to tap her knee, to say "You'll be okay! We're almost there!" He turned around. As he was making a sharp hand turn, Tabitha was flung onto the other side of the seat. He pulled up to the ER entrance and helped Kay get out before helping Tabitha.

Once they got her out of the car, they could tell that she was in a lot of pain. "Come on Tabitha, let's get you the help you need," Hank said; rubbing her back gently while she was doubled over in pain. Once it passed, they quickly ran up the stairs and straight into the emergency room. Eve saw them and quickly motioned for a gurney, and a room. She caught up to them and started asking questions. "What's going on?" she asked as they waited for the gurney to arrive. "She and Kay were at the marina when I heard someone scream out in pain. When I came around the corner, I found Tabitha doubled over and gripping her stomach." Eve nodded as Kay went to call her parents. Pain struck Tabitha once again, and almost she fell out of Hank's grip. "Woah! Tabitha, breathe!" Hank said while trying to catch her before she fell to the ground. A nurse finally brought them a gurney, and Hank helped Tabitha sit down. Which brought pain to her, "Ohh! God this hurts!." She cried out. Eve rubbed her back and said, "you're almost there, just a bit longer." Hank lifted her legs up onto the gurney, and away they went.

Hank kept trying to take Tabitha's hand, but she was in so much pain that her hand was rarely not gripping the sheets. Kay came running after them and asked Hank "Hey, can you go wait for my family? They're on their way. please? I want to stay with Tabitha!" He took a minute to answer when Tabitha groaned in pain snapping him out of his thought. "Yeah, now go!" Hank said to Kay. She smiled and they continued down the hall. They quickly turned right at the next intersection, and straight into a curtained room. "Kay, help Tabitha get into a gown. I'm going to go get materials to try and help her." Kay nodded and helped Tabitha off the gurney and onto the bed. Kay grabbed a gown and held it up to her. All Tabitha did was flick her wrist and the gown was on, and Kay was holding her clothes including her white jacket. Tabitha tried to turn down the bed, but pain stopped her. Kay set her clothes on the table, and as quick as a cheetah ran to help Tabitha. "Thank you, dear...You've been a big help tonight..." Tabitha said leaning back against the pillows. "You're very welcome. I just want you to get better. Also, don't be mad at me because I called Julian and he is on his way. " Kay smiled and took her hand. Tabitha's face quickly changed from relaxed to angry. She would have snapped at Kay if the pain hadn't gotten worse.