December 08th, 2003

Tabitha had brought Endora out to the park with Kay and Miguel when the town Santa walked up to the stroller and started playing with Endora. Tabitha watched as her daughter giggled and smiled as the Santa Clause tickled her. "Your baby girl is so adorable! She looks just like you...Forgive me for asking, but is she your daughter? Granddaughter?" Santa respectively asked. Tabitha fixed Endora's hat and happily said: "This is my daughter Endora!" He laughed and said "Merry Christmas!" before leaving to get to the tree lighting. "Oh Endora, my sweet pea! Santa's right you know...You really are so adorable!" She said while wrapping Endora's blanket better around her daughter.

Julian had just ditched Rebecca in the park and saw Tabitha leaning over a stroller. He took this opportunity to see her without Rebecca in his way. She didn't notice that he was walking towards her so he calmly called out her name. Tabitha straightened up and saw Julian coming to a stop right next to her. She saw love in his eyes; the same love that she saw the moment their baby was born. Julian glanced down into the stroller and sweetly asked: "Is this...Is this our daughter?" She smiled and replied "Yes!" He pulled the cover back a little bit and they both stared at their bundle of joy. Tabitha was shocked to see him smiling and being so gentle while stroking Endora's cheeks. "Gosh, she's getting so big! I haven't seen her since just after you gave birth..." He paused to turn towards Tabitha before continuing "...How are you feeling? I keep remembering that night. It hurt my heart to see you so weak." She took a minute to respond; she didn't think he cared for her that much. "Um, I'm feeling fine..." Julian let out a sigh at hearing that she was alright.

Rebecca came over to tell Julian that she wanted to head home but found him standing with Tabitha. He noticed that Rebecca was joining them but kept admiring his daughter. "Julian what are you doing?" Rebecca Asked him. Julian glanced at Tabitha before saying "I just ran into Tabitha and wanted to see the baby!" Rebecca swiftly leaned forward, moved the cover back a bit, and saw the beautiful baby girl looking up at her. "AH! She is so cute Tabitha! What did you name her?" Tabitha was getting a bit chilly, so she fixed her shawl before telling them"Her name's Endora...After a good friend of mine, I lost some time ago." Julian smiled and happily said, "That's a beautifully perfect name!" Tabitha smiled back at him, while Rebecca said: "What kind of name is Endora?" Julian told her to be nice before Tabitha said "I'm very tired, so I'm gonna head home and get Endora warmed up." Julian had tried to keep her there for a bit longer to see his daughter, but Rebecca kept distracting him. Tabitha decided to take the opportunity to start leaving. She turned the stroller and started to walk past them. Rebecca waited for the stroller to pass her, before slyly sweeping her foot out causing Tabitha to trip and flip all the way over landing hard on her hip and hitting her head. Julian heard her cry out in pain as he ran to catch Endora's stroller.

Once he got Endora's stroller stopped, he rushed to kneel down next to Tabitha. He found her moaning and trying to stand up. "Tabitha! Just take it easy...Let me help you!" He tried to get through her, and eventually, she stopped moving and tiredly called out "...My baby..." He sat up and saw Endora sweetly looking at him, before telling Tabitha "Endora is just fine! I caught the stroller! Let's get you up and I'll take you home!" She looked up to see him looking worried, and just slowly nodded her head. Standing up, he told her to let him do most of the work. When she agreed, he walked around to stand over her head, wrapped his arms under her shoulders, and carefully lifted her up. She groaned at the pain and found that she couldn't put much weight on her right leg. Julian moved to wrap her left arm over his shoulders and wrapped his own right arm around her waist. She saw Endora looking sweetly up at her parents and tried to bend over to fix her little blanket, but the pain was too much. Julian tightened his hold against her and turned the stroller so they could go. He asked, "Are you sure you're alright to walk home?" She took a deep breath and told him "...I'll be fine...I think I can make it..." He nodded and they slowly made their way towards Tabitha's house.