December 13th, 2006

When Endora takes Tabitha's voice away she watches her mom start to cough. She realized she must have done something wrong. Simone went to get her a glass of water, while Kay made sure she was still on her feet. When Tabitha tried to look up to sip some water, they saw her lips turning blue. The next second, they all watched as Tabitha's body fell to the floor and the glass shattered next to her. "OH MY GOD!" Kay yelled out and knelt down next to her while Simone went to call 911. Kay used her cell phone to call Julian because she knew Tabitha would want him to know. Endora started to cry, so she pried herself away long enough to soothe Endora. Tabitha still didn't come to. Simone called for an ambulance and her mom. Kay kept trying to calm Endora and didn't leave Tabitha's side.

About 10 minutes later Eve and the paramedics arrived. Kay and Cimone stepped back and worked to soothe Endora. A bit later Julian ran into the kitchen and straight to Tabitha's side. "Eve, what's happening? Is she gonna be okay?" She looked up and told him "I don't know what's going on, but she isn't taking in enough oxygen! It's like she has a blocked airway but nothing is there." She started giving her CPR. On the other side of the room, Kay managed to soothe Endora enough that she could break the spell on her mother. Tabitha suddenly inhaled a big breath and started coughing a little bit. Eve asked for an Oxygen mask, and the paramedics handed her one. She leaned forward and slipped the mask over her head and laid it across her nose and mouth.

When she opened her eyes, she saw a lot of people looking down at her and weakly called out "...Julian..." He took her hand and told her: "You're gonna be alright Tabitha!" Everyone watched her eyes flutter open and shut. Eve took her other hand to check her pulse; she found it was still weak. She told both Tabitha and Julian: "We need to get her up and into bed. Her pulse is still weak but rising. She needs to rest and replenish her oxygen levels." Julian accepted it and moved out of the way so the paramedics could get her onto the stretcher. They all went upstairs, and Eve helped the medics get Tabitha settled in her bed. Julian sat next to her, when she pulled the mask up for a second to tiredly asks: "Endora?...Where is she?.." Suddenly she started coughing again, and Eve was quick to push the mask back down where it should be. Tabitha took in a couple of big breaths before Julian said "Kay's got her. She is pretty upset that you're hurt." Tabitha nodded and quickly fell asleep. Julian got panicked for a second before Eve said "I gave her a sedative so she can rest and take in more Oxygen. It will be good for her." He let out a long sigh. Eve was certain that she could let the paramedics leave now that she was stable. Julian and Eve stayed in Tabitha's room, while Kay and Simone went into her room with the kids. Julian spent the next hour or so listening to Endora playing with Maria and Tabitha's steady breathing. He didn't even notice that Eve had left the room and was coming back with a water pitcher for everyone to share.

It took the rest of the day and night for Tabitha to get her oxygen levels back up to normal range. Julian slept right next to her the whole night, while Kay and Simone watched Endora. The next morning, he woke up to find Tabitha awake and staring at him. He instantly shot up and pulled her into a hug saying "Oh thank God you're alright! You scared me to death! I thought I lost you!" She tightened the hug and told him "I'm alright! It was just an accident! I love you Julian Crane...and I know Endora loves her daddy too!" He couldn't have been happier, so he pulled back slightly to capture her lips with his before saying "I love you and Endora with every fiber of my being." They stayed in the room together, letting Tabitha get some more rest. She knew it would take time for them to work out how they were going to go forward with being together and without Endora being engulfed by the Crane family, but knew that this was the perfect time to try.

The End