Tabitha Unconscious in the Mines

As Kay and Miguel were running towards the entrance of the mines, they heard someone call out "HELP!" They both took off running toward the sound and found Timmy running towards them. "Timmy, what is it? Why are you here?" he stopped to catch his breath before telling them what happened "Hecuba captured Tabby and I and tortured princess, to tell her why you two were in the mines. She vanished, but Tabby is hurt! Please come help!" Kay immediately gasped, when Miguel said "Bring us to her. We need to get out of here, the mine is collapsing." They all took off running back towards the lair.

When they arrived, Miguel and Kay ran straight to Tabitha. Miguel tapped her cheeks and coaxed "Tabitha! Tabitha, can you hear me?" Kay looked around and noticed that there were fallen rocks all around them, and asked Timmy "Hey when the tremble happened, did these rocks fall?" He nodded and told her "Yeah!" Miguel remembered something that Timmy had said, and asked him, "Timmy, you said Tabitha was tortured, what did Hecuba do to her?" He walked towards Tabitha and showed them the slashes on his princess's arms. Miguel ripped some of the fabric from the chair and wrapped Tabitha's arms as tight as he could to try and stop the bleeding. He got back to trying to get Tabitha to wake up by saying "Come on Tabitha! Come back to us!" Finally, after a couple of minutes, she moaned in pain, which let everyone let out a happy sigh. "Oh Tabitha, are you alright?" Kay asked, and she responded "...I don't know..."Tabitha tried to sit up, but pain raged from Head to toe.

Miguel and Kay helped scoot her back enough so she could lean against something. That's when Miguel noticed the blood pool that was where Tabitha was lying. Timmy ran up to her and hugged her saying "Princess is alright! Thank goodness!" Tabitha smiled but couldn't hide the groan. Miguel said, "Tabitha you're losing a lot of blood, but from where?" Tabitha tried to lean forward and say "My side...ouch!..Ohh!.." Miguel and Kay helped her lean back and noticed she was gripping her midsection. "Tabitha is the pain coming from just your side." Miguel asked, she shook her head and continued "...It's my chest as well...It hurts like the blazes..." The Mine trembled again, snapping them out of worrying mode and into terror mode. "Miguel, we have to get them out of here!" He nodded as she picked up Timmy. Miguel told Tabitha "brace yourself, this might hurt." He lifted her in his arms, and he was right, she groaned in pain. "I'm sorry, but we have to go." The whole thing kept shaking, so they all ran out of the lair and towards the entrance. They could see that the opening was quickly closing.

At the last second They jumped out, but Tabitha was thrown out of Miguel's arms before she was out of the mines; She landed just inside the entrance. The rocks fell slowly, but she knew the entrance would be closed completely before she could pull herself up. Tabitha groaned in pain, as she pulled herself up yet again. "...Oh no!.." She said seeing that the mine was covered with dirt and rock. She couldn't walk, her whole midsection was injured, and her head had a new cut on it. She pulled herself over to the wall and tried to make herself lean against it. The air was so thin in here, but she tried to call out "help" but couldn't get louder than a whisper.

The scene changed to Kay and Timmy coughing and sitting up. Kay said, "We did it! we made it out!" Timmy sat up and told her "yeah!" Miguel coughed and opened his eyes and only saw Kay and Timmy. He cried out "Oh my God Tabitha!" He looked back and saw that the opening was completely filled. "Miguel, where is Tabitha?" Kay asked him, and he tried to think about what had just happened. A light bulb suddenly went off in his head "As I jumped out of the entrance, I tripped on a wooden plank. Next thing I knew I threw Tabitha up hoping that she would make it out. I must have tossed her backward. Oh God, I trapped her in there!" He started shoveling the dirt off, trying to get her out. "Miguel, we have to go get help." He continued to shovel the dirt with his hands. Kay had Timmy watch him, while she went to get help.

The scene once again changed to Kay running into the Crane mansion, where her family was having a dinner party with the cranes. Ivy asked "Kay, what's wrong? You seem so frantic." Kay took a deep breath and then told everyone all that had happened. "So wait, Tabitha is trapped in a collapsed mine?" She nodded yes, and literally everyone grabbed their jackets and took off running. When Kay arrived at the mine Miguel was still trying to dig Tabitha out. Pilar ran up to him and said "Miguel please stop, I know you feel that this is all your fault, but that's not true! Please step back, and let us help." He reluctantly stopped and walked away. Sam radioed for an emergency rescue team to bring some equipment. "Wait, Sam! I have some shovels in my car." Luis said and took off running for his car. He arrived back with three shovels. He handed one to Sam, but Miguel was quick and took the next one. Pilar tried to tell him to take a break, but he said "NO! I am the one that threw her back. It's my fault she is not out here but here. It's my responsibility to get her out with as little help as I can get." Sam must have hit a soft spot because some rock fell to the ground, which opened up a hole big enough and deep enough to see inside. Sam yelled out "I have an opening!" Everyone took off running, as Miguel was already there and in front of the hole. "Tabitha! Tabitha, can you hear me? Tabitha?" They could only see the top half.