Tabitha faints at Julian's Wedding

The night had come for Julian and Rebecca to tie the knot. Everyone was invited but one person was determined not to go. Kay and Miguel argued back and forth with Tabitha. "No, I'm not going to go to this circus wedding. I don't want to step one foot into the crane mansion. Plus, I can't leave Endora alone. I mean she's just three weeks old!" She tried and tried, but inevitably lost the fight with Kay as she told Tabitha "I know you just had Endora, but you are going! And you're going to bring Endora as your plus one." Before she knew it Kay was holding Endora, and she was in her room finding something nice to wear to the dumb wedding.

When she was about to head downstairs, she suddenly started feeling dizzy. Kay was coming up the stairs when she saw her sway ever so slightly. "Tabitha! Are you feeling alright?" Kay asked. Tabitha nodded and continued walking to the stairs. Kay stopped her and said: "You're not fine! Let me check something." Tabitha unwillingly stopped and leaned against the wall. Kay reached out to feel Tabitha's forehead. "Tabitha you're burning up! Maybe you should stay home." Kay told her; quickly recoiling her hand. She took two steps and said "No, I'm a witch I don't get sick. And thanks to you, I'm already dressed to go to this dumb wedding." Kay helped her down the stairs. "You two ready to get going?" Kay smiled and Miguel handed Endora to Tabitha and off they went.

When they arrived at the mansion Tabitha stopped at the main gate. She had a hard time stepping onto the actual property. She hated the Cranes with a passion. They were the family that burned her at the stake all those centuries ago. She walked through the burgundy french double doors. Rebecca was there to greet them, and all Julian did was say hello before letting her walk into the room.

While waiting for the wedding to start Tabitha stood rocking Endora who had just fallen asleep. Julian walked up to her and asked: "How are you and our daughter doing?" Tabitha started to retaliate "Shh! I don't want anyone to..." but she looked into his eyes and saw a sparkle from just the mention of their child. "'Can I hold her?" He asked. She shook her head, and he quickly retaliated with "Why not?" Tabitha responded with "she's asleep." He understood but still wanted to see her. Begrudgingly she turned and pulled back the blanket slightly to show little Endora sleeping soundly. "My God, she is beautiful!" Julian said, admiring his daughter. Tabitha smiled and responded "Isn't she though? I guess I should really thank you, our one night of passion has given me the greatest thing in my life!..Besides you know..." Julian smiled when all of a sudden Rebecca beckoned for Julian to come take more pictures.

Tabitha was left alone until the ceremony started. She sat on the end of a row, with Kay next to her and Miguel on the other side. The judge was walking down the aisle when she started to not feel well again. "Tabitha, are you sure you're alright?" Kay asked worriedly, but she responded "I'm fine, but could you please hold Endora." Her baby was fast asleep, but she wasn't feeling all that great and didn't want to drop her precious daughter. Julian and Rebecca were coming down the aisle when Tabitha's world suddenly went dark. The last thing she remembered was a pain in her stomach. Julian saw Tabitha going down, and lunged to catch her. He missed and she hit the ground hard. "Tabitha! Tabitha!" He called out, trying to wake her. He lifted her upper body onto his lap and continued to plead with her to open her eyes.

Sam and T.C ran over, and offered to help. Sam suggested "Julian, lets get her somewhere less crowded!" Julian was quick to nod and say: "We can use the study! Kay, would you be willing to watch Endora, please?" She nodded. T.C helped get Tabitha into Julian's arms before they took the few steps into the study. Once in the study, they laid her on the couch, and Sam searched for a pulse. He had a hard time finding one, and everyone was starting to get worried. "I got it!" Sam said, and everyone sighed. She stirred slightly, and Julian was quick to take her hand. "Tabitha! Can you hear me?" her eyes slowly opened, and she weakly spoke "...Julian...I don't feel so good..." He rubbed her arm and held her hand tightly. "You don't look too good, but you're going to be fine...I promise!" he said while helping her sit up so Sam could prop her up a bit. "...I'm sure...I'm fine...Oww!" She said with a tired voice when suddenly she felt another pain in her stomach. Sam and Julian could tell she was in so much pain but didn't know how to help. "What are you feeling?" She tried to sit up again but was stopped by Julian and pain. "...I was dizzy before we left...Kay felt to see if I had a temperature...Now my stomach hurts...Ouch!" Her free hand gripped her stomach. Sam felt her forehead and quickly moved his hand away. "She was right you're burning up!" Julian checked and also quickly removed his hand. "My God! How can you say you feel fine with a temperature that bad!" She shook it off while trying to breathe through the pain.