March 14, 2004 (2)

Julian had just told Tabitha that he would be going to fight for custody of Endora when the house started to shake. Tabitha knew her daughter was getting upset and tried to calm her, but nothing was working. Julian worriedly yelled out "LET'S GET ENDORA OUT OF HERE! BEFORE THE HOUSE COLLAPSES!" He started pulling Tabitha towards the kitchen door, but she stopped by Endora's crib to try and get through to Endora again. Suddenly a piece of ceiling flew towards them. She yelled out "JULIAN! TAKE ENDORA!" while turning to get Endora out of the way. Julian turned just in time to grab Endora and saw Tabitha get hit in the head with something. "Tabitha!" He yelled out when she landed on the ground. Endora whimpered and was even more upset that she had hurt her mommy. Julian quickly knelt down next to Tabitha and tried to wake her, but knew she was hurt badly. Breaking his heart, he stood up and ran through the house to the front door to get his daughter out of danger.

Outside, the Bennets were all running out of their home when they saw Julian running out of Tabitha's house with Endora in his arms. Little Endora saw Kay and instantly reached out towards her. Kay and her family ran up to him, and she asked "It's okay Endora! I got you! Where's Tabitha?" Julian let Kay take Endora, before answering "She got hit by something before we could get out! I think she's hurt pretty badly! I needed to get Endora out though...It broke my heart to leave her there...I'm going back in!" Sam chimed in "I'll come with you! Don't worry, she's gonna be okay." Together they ran back into the house. Outside Kay whispered to Endora "Come on sweety, it's okay! I need you to stop the tremors, please? Mommy needs your help!" Kay leaned back and saw the twinkle appear in the little girl's eye, and the shaking stopped.

Back in the house, Sam and Julian were almost to the kitchen when the shaking stopped, so they were able to steadily run the rest of the way. When they turned the corner Julian spotted Tabitha's hand, but she was covered with debris. The two men started clearing her upper body off and found her still unconscious with blood dripping down her face. Julian quickly started searching for a pulse and found a weak one, and let out a sigh that he wasn't too late. Sam tried to clear the rest of the debris off of her, but one heavy beam wouldn't budge. "Julian, I need your help! We need to lift this up and pull her out." Sam told him and got into position. Sam and Julian both worked together to lift the beam until it was high enough to get Tabitha out. Sam moved to stand over Tabitha so that he could hold the beam while Julian wrapped his hands under her shoulders and pulled her away from the mess. Once she was free, Sam dropped the beam while Julian lifted Tabitha's upper body into his arms. "Come on Tabitha! Please wake up?" He pleaded, but she didn't move an inch. Sam spoke up and said: "Let's get her out here!" Julian nodded and instantly moved his left hand under her knees and lifted her gently into his arms. Her head fell back, her hands didn't wrap around his neck, and there was no sound of pain. It broke Julian's heart even more; knowing that he was causing her pain right before she got hurt.

They tried to run back to the front door, but their path was blocked. There was an opening big enough for them to crawl through, so Sam suggested "I'll crawl through and then you can slide Tabitha through and crawl through yourself..." He paused when he saw Julian tighten his grip around her, so continued "...You can have her back when you get through, I promise!" Julian agreed and watched Sam pull himself up into the hole. When he was through, he turned and motioned for Julian to go ahead with Tabitha. Julian carefully lifted Tabitha into the hole and slid her as far as he could, until Sam managed to grab a hold of her. Julian waited until Sam had gotten Tabitha out, before pulling himself up and through the hole. The second his feet touched the floor, he reached out his arms to retake Tabitha. Together they made their way out the front door.

Kay saw them running out, and told Endora "Look, sweetie! They got mommy out!" Julian sat on the ground, again with Tabitha's upper body in his embrace. Kay knelt down next to him and Endora started to cry even more knowing that her mom was hurt because of what she did. Kay tried to soothe her, but she wouldn't calm down. Julian let one hand go of Tabitha and reached out for his daughter. Kay moved her onto Julian's arm and watched as Endora wrapped her little hands around her daddy's neck. Ivy saw this, and snottily said: "I knew it!" Everyone looked at her like she was crazy, except for Julian who never took his eyes off of his family. Ivy continued to say "Julian is Endora's father!.." She paused to look closer at Julian's expression, before adding "...and He loves Tabitha!" Julian heard and wasn't fazed by it. Kay and Sam knelt back down and asked if it was true. He cleared his throat, tore his eyes up towards everyone, and said "Yes it's true...All of it! But I'm afraid I mucked it all up." Sam asked when he meant, and he told them "I went over to talk to her about me being a part of Endora's life, but she was still angry at me for all the drama with my wives and children so she kept refusing me. I had just told her that I was gonna fight for custody and that I knew I could get it." He paused to kiss Endora on the cheek, before adding "Next thing I knew she told me to grab Endora, and I saw something hit her. I was so stupid! I couldn't find the words to tell her how I felt, and ended up only making the situation worse." Kay patted him on the back, and Sam told him "Don't worry you can fix it when she wakes up!" Kay worriedly asked: "You didn't mean what you said about taking custody of Endora...right?" He looked back down at Tabitha and sweetly said "Not one word!..I could never do something that would break her heart, even though I feel like I did by saying it in the first place." He raised Tabitha up a bit more and pleaded "Please wake up darling! I love you with all my heart! Endora and I need you to come back to us!" He started shaking her, but Sam quickly stopped him and said "Keep her still! She could have internal injuries! I'm gonna go call for an ambulance."