December 23rd, 2005

Tabitha tripped and hit her head on a rock when Norma was chasing her around the Christmas tree. She got knocked out, and the white snow started turning red. Norma stopped and Edna walked over to stand next to her. They looked down waiting to see if Tabitha was truly dead. When she doesn't wake up, Norma and Edna both start laughing.

Back at the church Fox and Kay had just arrived on the grounds with both little Maria and little Endora. Fox let go of Endora's hand for one second to talk to Kay, and when he turned back she was gone. "ENDORA!" He yelled out and saw her running behind Kay towards the park. He took off towards her, while Kay ran into the church and asked if Teresa could watch Maria for her and ran after Fox. Endora eventually cast a spell and was flying on a candy cane to help her mom. Kay and Fox continued to follow her tracks back towards the Christmas tree.

When Endora got there she saw her mom laying flat in the snow with Norma and Edna arguing about when to actually kill her, because Edna wanted Tabitha to give her a makeover again. Endora wiggled her fingers and made a big piece of ribbon tie Norma and Edna together and stuck them to the ground. Once they were taken care of, Endora ran to her mother's side.

A couple of minutes later Kay and Fox ran into the area and saw the scene before them. They instantly ran to Endora and Tabitha. Kay knelt down next to Endora and said: "Oh Endora! you can't run away like that!.." She paused to look up and see Norma and Edna; then continued "Did Norma do this to mommy, again?" Endora nodded, while Fox had knelt down too and moved the hair out of Tabitha's face. They both saw pale skin, blue lips, and blood staining the snow. Kay quickly turned Endora's face away and asked Fox "Is she...alive?" He carefully checks for a pulse, but her skin was almost frozen to the touch and he recoiled. "She's freezing but I felt a very slow pulse." The next thing he did was take off his jacket and laid it across Tabitha for some warmth. Kay hugged Endora and stayed with Tabitha, while Fox moved away to make a call.

Back in the church, the mass had just started when Sam's phone buzzed. Ivy shot him a glare, but it was Fox. When he answered it he heard "You need to get back to the tree NOW! Something happened to Tabitha and she is hurt badly...Bring Eve with you too! Norma is here with a friend again." He was shocked and told him that they would be there soon. Everyone looked on as he got off the phone.

Sam stood up, turned to everyone and said: "I'm sorry for the interruption everyone, but that was Fox. He needs me and Eve to go to the tree because Tabitha is badly hurt and Norma is out again." Julian instantly stood up and asked "Is she alright? Was Endora with her?" Sam shrugged his shoulders and continued "I don't know anything more, but I suggest that we go. Tabitha has been sweet to everyone, and just has bad luck with Norma every Christmas." They all nodded and left the church.

When they all arrived, Fox and Kay were shocked to see everybody. Sam and Martin rushed to grab Norma and Edna, while Eve and Julian ran to Tabitha. Eve checked on Tabitha and yelled out "I need someone to call 911 and tell them I need an ambulance right away!" Ivy took out her phone and placed the call.

Back by Tabitha's side Endora started to fuss at the fact that she didn't make it to her mom in time. Julian reached out and moved Endora onto his lap, and everyone watched as she squeezed him. Kay stepped back to give them some room, while Eve asked "Fox will you help me carefully flip Tabitha over? It has to be very slow and careful." He removed his Jacket before rolling her over. Everyone saw what Fox saw earlier and gasped. He draped his jacket over her again while Eve looked closer at the head wound.

The paramedics pushed their way through the crowd and ran towards Eve. They got Tabitha onto a stretcher and wrapped a thermal blanket around her. Julian authoritatively told her: "I'm riding with her and my daughter!" She agreed and told Fox and Kay to follow behind them. As a group, they started back towards the ambulance. The crowd moved to create an opening and hoped Tabitha would be okay. Sam and Martin brought the two escapees back to the psych ward. Everyone else went to finish mass then went over to the hospital to see how Tabitha was doing.

Julian held Endora close in the waiting room with Fox and Kay. Eve was working at raising Tabitha's body temperature back up to normal. Fox asked: "Dad is it true that you're Endora's father? Is she really my half-sister?" Julian looked straight at Endora, before sweetly saying: "Yes, I'm Endora's father! But she is more than your half-sister..." He paused to see his son and Kay looking confused; he continued "I have loved Tabitha for a very long time. We could never make it public because of Alistar but now I don't care. We actually share two children together..." Fox cut him off and asked "what?" Julian again started: "...Fox, Ivy isn't your mother...Tabitha is!" The couple gasped in surprise. "That's why she was so okay with me moving into her house to be with Kay...Why did you keep this from me?" Fox demanded. Julian responded: "It was your mother's idea to pass you off as a Crane. She wanted you to have the best life. It caused her so much heartache but she had Timmy to help her. When I heard he had died I knew she would be devastated. I went over to comfort her, and 9 months later Endora came along. She knew the Crane's were struggling to stay together and she couldn't lose another child. When you moved in, I could tell she was happier than she has been in years." Kay hugged Fox and added, "I wondered why she didn't fight me when I asked if he could move in."

Everyone had walked in while Julian was proclaiming his love, but didn't interrupt. When they all shared a smile, they made themselves known. Julian and Endora got many hugs while they waited for Eve to give them an update. Ivy was happy fox finally knew the truth. Fox thanked Ivy for being a good mother to him. Endora fell asleep in Julian's arms right before Eve came out to inform everyone that Tabitha was stable for now. She also told Julian that he could go sit with Tabitha. He quickly followed behind Eve until they got to her room. She still looked so pale. He took her hand in his and found that she was still cold to the touch. A few hours later, they had moved her into a private room (at Julian's request) and watched as Tabitha's eyes started to fight their way open. Julian was quick to move up onto the bed and say "Come on Tabitha! Open your eyes!" Finally they all saw the bright blue orbs looking up at them. "...Julian..." He took her hand in his and told her "I'm right here!" Weakly she tried to sit up, but didn't make it far before Julian and Fox stopped her. "...Fox..." She tiredly said when he moved to help her. He happily pulled her into a gentle hug and said "mom!" At first Tabitha was shocked that he knew, but figured that Julian found the right time to tell him. Julian had Kay hand him Endora, while he watched mother and son reunite in such a loving hug. Fox pulled back and saw the worry in her eyes and told her "Don't worry...I'm not mad that you kept this from me! I understand why you did, but now Endora and I are going to start acting like true siblings." Tabitha was so relieved and squeezed Julian's hand; saying "I love our family!" He leaned down to kiss her hand and told her "Me too...and I love you Tabitha Lenox!" She couldn't believe it. She hadn't heard those words from him in such a long time. "I love you too Julian!"

Together, finally as a family Julian proposed to Tabitha and they were happily married in the park. The family spent as much time as they could together and they couldn't have been happier.

The End