The Cruise Ship Disaster

The people of Harmony are celebrating Julian's birthday on the Crane yacht. Kay practically had to drag Tabitha along. She knew something was going on between Tabitha and Julian and was determined to find out what it was. Tabitha stayed by the door but didn't see the eyes watching her. She began to get nauseous, and slyly walked out to look at the calming sea; Not knowing that someone would follow her. "You are looking quite lovely tonight!" a voice rang out, startling Tabitha. She spun around as quickly as a cheetah and found Julian standing there. "You do too Julian...And happy birthday!" he smiled and motioned for them to move out of the doorway, and she followed.

They looked out to the horizon just as the sun was setting. Julian then asked the question "How are you feeling?" She looked down and turned slightly, but answered: "I am feeling tired, and crabby..." He stopped her before she could answer the next question. He started telling her some remedies of tea she could make to help with some of the side effects. She was getting so angry that she stopped him and yelled out "Julian, it's twins!" He immediately stopped and pulled her into a tight hug. "What was that for?" he shrugged and answered "Maybe it's because you are carrying two more of my children. I know you are only like 20 weeks along and haven't been to the doctor yet, but I trust your power to ensure their healthy state." *Crash* Tabitha flew into Julian's arms, and he grabbed on tight.

A sound began yelling over the speaker "We just got hit by a bigger boat!. We're sinking!...everybody get to the top deck NOW!." They both took off running and arrived to find everyone panicking. She knew what to do, so she went to the front of the deck and started to use her powers to keep both boats afloat. She released one hand to start a new spell to take everyone that was on the yacht and threw them onto the bigger boat. Everyone was on the boat when all of a sudden the mast broke and started flying towards Tabitha, it hit her straight across the chest. Tabitha's spell was stopped as she flew through the air and into the freezing water. The yacht sank alongside her. They hit the bottom at the same time, but the yacht's mast fell to the side and part of it impaled itself into Tabitha's side.

Back on the bigger boat, Julian was arguing with the captain "You cannot move, until we find Tabitha! She risked her life to save everyone. You want to know another thing...she risked the lives of her unborn children to save you and your precious boat." Everyone gasped, and Julian realized what he had done. "I wasn't supposed to tell anyone. Damn it!" Julian said. Everyone started asking questions, and Julian was trying to answer all of them until Sam yelled out "Come on! we have got to go find Tabitha!" Some men from the ship, along with Sam and Julian get scuba gear on and gathered in a lifeboat.

As soon as the boat hit the water, they all backflipped into the icy water. They each started swimming towards the wreckage. They left two people from the boat at the top in case something goes wrong. Sam and Julian saw blood rising up in the water and quickly swam towards it. They saw Tabitha laying on the cold ocean floor with the mast stuck in her side. Her skin is as white as Minnesota snow. Sam beckoned for the other men, and they quickly swam to him. Over the radio, they asked, "Did you find her?" Sam nodded and pointed down. When they all got closer, they saw the tip of the mast was in her side. Julian stayed up by her face and tried to find a pulse. He found a very faint one, while Sam and other men were trying to think of a way to get the mast off. Sam had them hold onto the mast while he and Julian tried to pull Tabitha away. They all agreed and got ready. Julian was the one to say "On three. One... Two.... Three!!" Sam and Julian managed to release Tabitha from the mast but even more, blood was pooling out and rising. Sam tossed Julian something that would be able to help until they could get out of the water. Julian's wrapped his arm around her waist, as they all began swimming to the surface. Sam was the first one up and signaled the other men on the boat, who quickly brought the boat closer to where they were. Sam and one of the men got back onto the boat and helped get Tabitha out of the water.