Tabitha Falls off the Dock

Tabitha and Kay were walking along the pier, following Miguel and Charity on their date. Kay stopped and said something about how Miguel should be with her and not her wicked cousin. Tabitha suddenly got lightheaded and almost fell forward, but managed to lean against some barrels. She hadn't been feeling well lately, but couldn't let Kay go stalking alone at night. Kay could see that Tabitha wasn't feeling too well so she suggested that they head home. When they started, Tabitha began to feel even more faint, and inevitably fell unconscious. When she started going down, she flew off the dock and into the water, but Kay had her back turned away to check her phone. She heard a splash and turned to find Tabitha gone. She let out a scream when she realized that Tabitha had fallen into the harbor.

Miguel, Charity, and Hank came running over, and asked: "What's wrong?" She told them "I don't know! Tabitha fell in the water and hasn't come back up yet!" Miguel and Hank immediately dove in after her, but having a head start did not help Tabitha at all. Julian showed up with Sam, Ivy, and Grace. Ivy quickly called 911 and told them to send Eve to the marina. Grace stood next to charity. Julian and Sam asked Kay what was going on. She told them everything she knew. The boys came back up for air; asking each other if they found her, but both responded "no".

The scene changes to Tabitha hitting a rock, causing it to break off and fall onto her. When she hits the bottom, Miguel and Hank caught sight of the rock falling. When they went to investigate it they saw that it is indeed Tabitha. The two of them worked to get the rock off of Tabitha so that they could get her back up to the surface. Hank worked on lifting the rock, while Miguel checked on Tabitha. He noticed that her skin was pale, her lips were blue, and her head was cut. He signaled to Hank that she was freezing cold. Hank acknowledged and worked harder to move the dreaded rock. Miguel went back to helping, hoping it would budge. They managed to get the rock off, grab her around the waist, and started to swim toward the surface.

They popped up out of the water, causing everyone to rush to get Tabitha out of the water. Julian and Sam carefully lifted her out, and gently placed her on the dock. Sam checked if she was still breathing; while Julian started giving her CPR until Eve showed up with the paramedics. After a few minutes of CPR not working, Sam reluctantly told Julian that it was too late. He unwillingly got up and walked away. With their backs turned they suddenly heard coughing coming from behind him. When he turned around he saw Tabitha trying to lean to the side to get all the water out of her lungs. Julian bolted straight to her side and helped her sit up. she groaned in pain, so he loosened his grip right away. "Oh, Tabitha! I thought I lost you!" he whispered in her ear as she was still trying to breathe enough to speak. She finally asked, "...What happened?.." Everyone looked down trying to think of the best way to explain. Tabitha saw this as something bad had happened. "Tabitha...Kay told me that you weren't feeling well and that she turned away for a second, only to turn back around to find you were gone. She realized that you had fallen into the harbor, so Hank and Miguel jumped in to rescue you." She was shocked.

She tried to stand up, but a searing pain ripped through her side and her hand flew towards the pain. Her body fell back into Julian's embrace. Every one was so concerned. "Tabitha just relax! an ambulance is on the way. You are going to be just fine!" Julian tried to convince her. Kay pulled Tabitha into a hug and whispered "I'm glad you're okay." Tabitha smiled, and again tried to move, but pain surged. She kept trying to push herself up and walk, but Sam and Julian both kept her on the ground. She was reluctant to comply. "Tabitha! you need to take it easy and wait until the ambulance gets here, please?" Sam again pleaded with her, hoping that she would understand and listen to their advice. Ivy knelt down beside her and said "Hey Sam, why don't we give Julian sometime alone with Tabitha? Maybe he can convince her to take it easy." Sam sadly agreed and walked toward the main entrance to wait for the ambulance to arrive.