July 2003

Tabitha was starting to feel nauseous and fought to hide it because the Bennets were over celebrating Kay's birthday. Miguel, John, Pilar, Ivy, and David arrived minutes later. The baby was making it really difficult for Tabitha to hide the fact that she was indeed pregnant. Once everyone was focused on the party she managed to sneak out the front door. The fresh air instantly calmed her. She quietly talked to her baby, hoping to soothe the baby enough for her to go back inside. After a few minutes, she was feeling a whole lot better, so she went to turn to head back in. Instead, she found her world going dark.

Inside, John was walking by the front door when he heard a thud. Slowly he opened the door to investigate. At first, he didn't see anything, but when he took a few steps outside he found Tabitha laying on her side unconscious. Quickly he rushed to make sure she was alive, before running back into the house yelling out "HELP!" Everyone watched as John stopped in the living room doorway. Sam Bennet was quick to ask, "What is it, John?" He responded "It's Tabitha! Something's wrong!" Pilar asked, "What do you mean?" John motioned for them to follow him and they all did. When Sam saw what John found he knelt down to try and wake her up. Pilar joined Sam next to Tabitha and asked: "How is she?" He shrugged and said: "Come on Tabitha! Wake up!" Tabitha's Jacket had fallen open when she went down which gave Ivy the view she needed to finally get some answers. The only person that knew Tabitha was pregnant was Kay, but she was in the kitchen with Miguel and Cimone.

Back outside Sam asked for everyone to go back inside and see if some space would help. Pilar noticed that a little bit after everyone left the area Tabitha started coming around. She called out "Sam!" He turned back and saw Tabitha's eyes flutter open. It was his turn to call out "Tabitha! Can you hear me?" She let out a moan before weakly asking "...Sam...How long was I out?.." The two of them were confused. Sam answered "I'm not sure. Does this happen a lot? Are you alright?" Tabitha started to sit up but was still a bit woozy, so they slowly helped her up. Once she was on her feet she said "...Its happened a couple of times...I'll be fine in a bit..." They walked through the door and into the living room.

Sam made her sit down in the nearest chair to rest. Everyone asked how she was feeling and she said "I'm alright...Sorry for the scare." Ivy decided to have some fun and ask "Are you sure it wasn't from being dizzy? I mean pregnancy can wreak havoc on one's body." Grace retorted "How rude of you Ivy! Tabitha owes us no explanation." Ivy grinned and said, "She hasn't denied it yet." Before Tabitha could say anything Miguel walked in holding a cloth against Kay's palm and said "Kay accidentally cut herself real bad! She needs to go to the hospital." Sam tried to rush out the door, but Ivy insisted that Tabitha deny that she's pregnant. Kay was getting frustrated and without thinking yelled out "Yes Ivy! Tabitha IS pregnant! Now can we go?" Everyone was shocked. Tabitha tried to think of something. They all left, including Tabitha, and piled into various cars. When they arrived at the hospital Eve got Kay into a curtain room. Sam and Grace congratulated Tabitha on the baby, and then everybody joined in. Eventually, she managed to convince them that she was going to go for a walk.

She walked into the old ER area because she knew no one would be there. What she didn't know was that something else was gonna go wrong. She leaned against the counter and rubbed her swollen baby bump; whispering to her baby. She still couldn't believe she was pregnant with Julian Crane's baby. She still loved him but fought hard to hate him. She was so focused on her baby that she didn't notice Julian, himself, walking up to her. "Tabitha!" He said snapping her attention back to the world. He asked "Is it true? Are you pregnant with my child?" She cradled her baby bump and said: "It's true...I'm having your baby Julian." He thought back to the night they were together.

They started talking about the baby and how he wanted to be involved in the baby's life. She argued with him when he turned to check his phone for a second. Tabitha's demon child sent a tentacle-like thing and was about to choke Julian. She managed to calm the baby again. The tentacle-like thing went back up into Tabitha. She groaned in pain as it felt like an extremely strong kick. Julian turned back around and continued to argue with Tabitha.