December 27th, 2004

Norma is chasing Tabitha, Rebecca, and Edna through her house and corners them by the parlor. Norma laughs and lets them decide who she is killing first. Rebecca and Edna didn't waste any time and pushed Tabitha forward; closing the doors to protect themselves for a bit longer. "Oh Endora, I wish you were here to say goodbye to me!" Tabitha cried, while Norma just laughed and played with her 'daddy's ax' trying to decide how she wanted to finally kill Tabitha, after all these years.

Outside, Sam and Louis stood ready with a tranquilizer gun. They heard the women scream and knew they needed to hurry. They found the door locked, so Louis started trying to break it down; not knowing that Tabitha had all of the doors in her house re-enforced.

Back in the parlor, Rebecca and Edna hid behind the door, listening to everything that was going on in the other room. Right behind those same doors, Edna had started swinging the ax at her enemy. Tabitha ducked, twisted, and more to try and stay out of the path of the ax. Suddenly, Norma threw it and managed to embed the ax deep between her heart and her shoulder. Tabitha let a pained yell escape as she was flung back into the parlor doors. Rebecca and Edna let out a scream when they heard the thud; thinking it was Norma trying to breakthrough.

Finally, Louis managed to break in the door; letting Sam run in and get a clear shot to take Norma down. He fired two tranquilizer darts and watched them both hit Norma. The psychopath fell to the ground unconscious. Louis ran to cuff Norma, while Sam ran to check on Tabitha. He kneeled down next to her and saw the ax and the blood; he reached his free hand to check for a pulse. He was relieved to find a very weak one. Knowing he needed to get Rebecca and Edna out of the parlor, he lifted Tabitha up so that she was leaning against the wall to the left of the doors.

Louis had made sure Norma was out and secure, before running to open the parlor doors. Rebecca and Edna ran out and gasped when they saw Tabitha hurt and Norma slumped over in a chair. Sam reached for his radio and called through "This is Chief Bennett...I need an ambulance to the Lenox house right now! There is an emergency and Tabitha is badly hurt!" They responded that one was dispatched and should arrive shortly.

Tabitha found herself waking up, and knew she was hurt badly. Sam looked up just in time for Tabitha to open her eyes. He quickly said: "Tabitha! Don't try to move..." She looked up and weakly asked "...Norma?..." He told her what happened and she let out a sigh and leaned her head back against the wall. He could tell she was fading out and tried to keep her awake. Louis had already left to bring Norma back to the Psych ward; Edna along with precious left with him. Rebecca sat on the edge of the couch and listened in. Sam asked, "Tabitha...Where's Endora?" She fought to keep her eyes open and weakly told him: "...She's with her father...at the ice rink..." He interrupted her because he had to ask "Who's Endora's father?" The last word she said, before falling unconscious again was "...Julian..." Rebecca gawked and got defensive, but Sam believed her.

Before he could call him, they heard the door open and heard "Well Endora that was fun, but now I want to spend some time with you AND mommy!" When he walked into the living room, holding Endora, he saw the scene in front of him. Seeing Tabitha slumped against the wall with an ax impaling her he yelled out "Oh my God Tabitha!" and ran straight towards her. He knelt down next to her and quickly turned Endora's face away. Rebecca stood up and angrily asked: "Julian, I heard Tabitha say that you are that baby's father...Is it true?" Not wasting another second he responded "Yes, I am Endora's father and you want to know another thing, Rebecca?..." He paused and looked to see her jut out her chin, before continuing "I love Tabitha and Endora more than I have loved anything." She gasped and stormed out of the house at the same time the paramedics arrived. Sam quickly helped them get her onto a stretcher and let Julian ride with them. Once at the hospital, Tabitha was rushed away and into surgery.

Julian sat comforting his daughter in the waiting area, hoping and praying that Tabitha would be alright. The time seemed to inch by as slow as a turtle. Sam and Ivy arrived a couple hours later and asked if there was any news, but sadly there was nothing. After about 8 hours of waiting, which to them felt like an eternity, Eve finally walked out of the dreaded restricted doors and straight towards them. Everyone couldn't get a clear read on how Eve was feeling, and feared the worst. "Tabitha is going to be just fine! We removed the axe and repaired all the damage. She'll be sore for a while, but will make a full recovery." Eve happily told the group. Everyone cheered and pulled Julian and Endora into a group hug. Eve continued to say "She should be waking up soon, so I can bring Julian and Endora to see her." Julian smiled and instantly followed Eve to see the love of his life and the mother of his child. Tabitha woke up a couple hours later, and for the next three days the family sat together in the hospital room and spent time as an actual family. It took time for Tabitha to recover, but with everyone's help she realized she had more friends than she thought.

The End

Passions Re-writtenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara