Tabitha Gets Shot

On one fateful evening in the small town of Harmony, everyone's strength is tested when Mount Harmony, the town's longest inactive volcano, erupts into flames. The witches of the town, Tabitha and a temporarily older Endora tried to use magic to save the town, but can they do it with only Endora's magic?

Endora was casting spell after spell, but to their avail; nothing was working. "My powers are just not strong enough!" Endora whined while her mom started pacing through the living room. *Bing* A light bulb went off in Tabitha's head. "There is something we could use..." She scrunched up her nose and made a gagging face. "What is it?" Endora asked. Tabitha looked her sweet daughter in the eyes and told her "The love of my darling daughter!." She jumped for glee, and pulled her mom into a hug, "I have an idea too!" She pulled apart from her mom and left her staring into space.

With a flick of her wrist, Julian and Eve appeared in the living room, right in front of them but facing towards each other. "Where are we?" Eve asked, all confused. Julian noticed that they were in Tabitha's living room when suddenly somebody tapped his shoulder. He spun around to find a teenage Endora but didn't recognize her. "Young lady have we met?" He asked. She just smiled and said, "It's me daddy! Endora!" He was amazed and sweetly said "My how you've grown!" Tabitha chuckled and quietly said, "That's the understatement of the year!" As if sensing that he was confused Endora added: "My powers are a little unstable at the moment...I changed into my teenage self and can't figure out how to change back." Julian was quick to ask "Tabitha, is that normal for your kind?" She just stayed quiet while moving to stand next to her daughter. Endora sweetly said "I like it when you and daddy are together!" Julian smiled, never realizing how much he actually loved Tabitha until he looked into her eyes and saw as much love as when Timmy was alive. Eventually he asked "What are we doing here?" as Tabitha snuck behind him, and glanced into the bowl only to gasp a little too loudly that Julian heard her. "Tabitha? What is it?" He asked worriedly as he saw she had lost all color in her face. All she did was cover her mouth at the horror she was seeing. Normally she would have reveled in the mayhem and chaos, but now her daughter was in danger. Julian gently wrapped an arm around her shoulders and looked to see what had her so terrified. "What the HELL is that?" Julian yelled out pointing at the volcano that's erupting in the bowl. "Exactly!" Tabitha said with a snotty tone. She started to pace again, but suddenly felt dizzy and fell into the closest chair.

"Mommy!" Endora cried out. Eve ran over to check and make sure that she was alright. Tabitha placed one hand over her eyes, while Eve took her other hand to check her pulse. "Tabitha, your heart rate is a bit fast. You need to try and take it easy!" Tabitha waved it off again. "Daddy! Mount harmony is erupting, and the lavas coming straight towards us!" Endora explained, snuggling into the crease of Julian's arms. Tabitha pulled her way up; telling Julian that they needed to join hands and channel all their love for Endora. He quickly complied. They all stood hand in hand. Endora cast her spell, but Tabitha could quickly sense that it wasn't working.

Endora released the spell, and said "I failed! That's not right...I don't fail ever!" Tabitha pulled her into a hug, while Julian said "uh oh! Another type A personality!" Tabitha smirked at him and responded "That definitely comes from your side of the family Julian!" Tabitha continued to comfort her daughter and began to ponder what to do next. She could feel her pulse rising higher and higher. Another lightbulb went off. "What was I thinking?" She yelled out. They all looked at her like she was crazy. "We need one more person that can help!" She told everyone. She found herself feeling dizzy again and swayed on her feet. Julian caught her and hoped she was really okay. Endora was wondering who the vital person was. "We don't just need the love of Endora...we just need the love of a child!" Tabitha said walking over to Eve and pulling her into the circle. Tabitha responded "Eve, think of the love you have for your children! Julian, you think of the love you share for Endora!" They all agreed, and Endora quickly cast the spell yet again. They kept hold of each other and didn't hear anybody come in.