Tabitha Gets Kidnapped

One evening Tabitha had gotten Endora down for bed, Kay and Maria had gone to bed; leaving Tabitha to finally have a moment of peace. She had just laid down on the couch with a good book when she heard someone trying to force open her front door. Trying to be very quiet, she moved to stand against the wall so anyone glancing into the living room couldn't see her. She heard the door creak open and dropped to hide behind a chair. She listened in as somebody whispered "We only need Tabitha, and we know she is somewhere on the first floor. Let's get her and get out! The boss is very picky with time." Tabitha was so confused about why she was being targeted. From the footsteps, she estimated either 3 or 4 assailants were searching for her. She waited for them to move towards the kitchen before slowly peeking her head around the corner. She found 3 men in all black.

Tabitha knew that the best place to fight would be the living room, so she quickly but quietly crept to the other side of the room and got ready to hide behind a chair. When she was certain she was ready, she knocked something over that made enough noise to alert the intruders. Two men came in through the main entrance, and one came through the kitchen entrance but saw nothing. The leader signaled to the other that she was in here before walking out to give their boss an update. Tabitha got ready to attack the one that was walking past her chair. When he was close enough, she lunged. Tabitha managed to knock him out but received a couple hits herself. Dismissing the pain, she got ready to continue the fight with the other assailant. This time was different though. Tabitha had just got a kick to the ribs and was in a chokehold. She threw her elbow back for a couple of jabs, before the assailant flipped her and started a barrage of kicks to any and all parts of Tabitha. She laid their withering in pain and tried to protect her vital organs. "Hey!" was quietly called out through the room.

From what Tabitha could see, from her swollen eye, was the leader had come back into the room and was running towards the assailant that had momentarily stopped kicking Tabitha. "Our instructions were to do no harm to her! You IDIOT! We were supposed to use the chloroform to knock her out." The leader chastised the other man and gave him a punch of his own before sending him to bring their 'friend' out to the transport. Tabitha was barely conscious, and couldn't move. The leader knelt down next to her and calmly said: "I'm sorry about him, but now it's time to sleep." She tried to protest but felt a cloth being placed over her nose and mouth. It didn't take very long for her world to go black. The man carried Tabitha's limp body to the transport, and to everyone's surprise, he gently lowered her down into the trunk. Off they went to the airfield where the team's boss's private jet was fueled and ready for take-off.

In the morning, Kay and Fox woke up to hearing Endora's cries. They both found this odd because usually Tabitha was nearby and would have gotten her calmed. Fox instantly got out of bed and went to see what was going on, while Kay checked on Maria before following him. "Tabitha?" Fox knocked and called out. Neither heard any response but knew Endora was still crying. They both slowly opened and crept into the room, but found that Tabitha wasn't there. He moved to pick Endora up and started to rock her back to sleep; it worked. His newest little sister fell silent in his arms but found he couldn't put her back down. "Maybe Tabitha fell asleep downstairs?" Kay suggested and motioned for Fox to go ahead of her. She grabbed the baby monitor to listen for Maria, before heading downstairs. First, they checked the kitchen to see if maybe she was already awake or had gone out, but there was no note and no coffee. They then moved to check the living room, but again no sign of Tabitha. Kay had noticed something on the edge of the carpet and knelt down to see it better. When she pulled the carpet up a bit, she found what looked like blood. "Oh my God! Fox...I think I found blood!" He knelt down next to her and saw the same thing. Both of them immediately started to get more worried than they already were. Fox moved Endora into Kay's arms, so he could pull out his phone. His first thought was to call his dad but knew it would be better to call chief Bennet first.