Chapter 4 Two ear feather clusters

    Lei Xiao didn't feel it. The two eyes behind him almost stared him into a hole, but it was only important to save people. He endured it. Fortunately, after a while, the burning sight behind him finally stopped.

    Lei Xiao finally handled the grass plants he had collected comfortably. When he turned around and walked to Yan Ting, under the dim light, he saw the pale face of this man. Lei Xiao crouched down + body and reached out Patting Yan Ting's face, and at this time Yan Ting is really the end of the crossbow, and he can't stand the sleepy past. Lei Xiao has not waken up after a few shots, and the body temperature under the palm is amazing.

    Lei Xiao looked at this man's slightly sunken ribs and clenched his jaw. He had to pay back his life.

    Quickly turned around and piled the processed grass plants near Yan Ting, took a deep breath, and led out a real fire in the body, and a red gold flame suddenly appeared in the slender palm, Lei Xiao urgently Controlling the flame burning to the grass plants piled on the ground, only using the blink of an eye to burn the impurities in the grass plants, leaving the fine essence in the grass plants.

    But the consequence of the exhaustion of the real fire is that the animal skin shorts and Yan Ting's clothes fell to the ground instantly, and Lei Xiao's figure also disappeared at the same time. A light brown bird 30 to 40 centimeters high appeared in the air. Lei Xiao, ready to return to his original shape, flapped his wings and fell, turned his head, and shook the two ear feather clusters on his head.

    Lei Xiao's sharp beak pecked the tiny grass planting essence that was planted, and flew down on Yan Ting's head. The wings pressed firmly against Yan Ting's chin. The beak moved closer and tucked in the pecking grass planting essence. In Yan Ting's mouth, this was repeated several times before the essence of grass planting was all fed to the people on the ground.

    Lei Xiao exhausted all the real fire to return to its original shape, flapped its wings and fell on the corner of the rock, shook his feathers, closed his eyes, and planned to leave this place after a short rest. In the morning, this man on the ground was used as a breakfast prey.

    It didn't take long, and when mine mine was alert, he opened his eyes again, fluttered his wings and flew out of the stone cracks, and looked into the distance. In the distance, there was a flash of lightning in the dark sky. Where the sky is gathered, it is estimated that it won't take long before they will usher in a heavy rain.

    And the small stone cracks where they are located cannot be protected from the rain. Not only the stones cannot completely cover the body, but it is still a low-lying place. If the heavy rain overnight poured down, Lei Xiao tried to save the last bit of real fire. People, it is estimated that they will linger on the verge of life and death.

    Lei Xiao fell from the rock and stretched his wings to beat Yan Ting's face, making him a bird carrying such a person a little unrealistic.

    The essence of grass planting has already played a role. Lei Xiao didn't take a few shots, and the people on the ground opened their eyes, and the moment he opened his eyes, Lei Xiao saw the person's chilling sight, and he was alert quickly Fly away.

    And at the moment he was hiding, Yan Ting's hand had been stretched out, almost caught Lei Xiao's paw.

    Lei Xiao relied on the advantages of the original shape, flapping his wings, almost flying quietly away from the stone crack.

    But Yan Ting is not a good culprit. He jumped up and could not avoid Lei Xiao with his fast movement. He was caught by his wings, Lei Xiao struggled hard, and his sharp beak pecked Yan Ting's wrist and beak. It is the hardest place in Lei Xiao ’s body. This time he pecked over, and the blood pecked out, but the man ’s grip was not relaxed.