Chapter 46

Before Lei Xiao’s experiment was completed, he was interrupted by Yan Ting. Someone with very little image was holding his military cap in one hand and trouser pockets in the other, standing at the door of the laboratory. , Let's go home."

    Yan Ting's words almost made the medical doctor throw the instrument in his hand on the ground. Although he had long seen the spoils of their chiefs, this was too soft, and the soft end of them How did the sir come out?

    Lei Xiao glanced at the military doctor. "Can you continue the rest?" The

    military doctor nodded, continued the experiment in his hand, and did not know where to start. He handed the test report that Yan Ting had given him to him. Xiao, "This is the test that the officer asked me to do, but I think it is more appropriate for you now."

    Yan Ting at the door heard the eyebrow raised and walked in. The military boots stepped on the ground with a heavy sound, actually let Lei Xiao felt a sense of oppression, a sharp cold feeling with a sword out of her sheath, Lei Xiao looked at Yan Ting with a smile on her lips inexplicably, why was she angry?

    The medic next to him had never experienced such a thing, and he was not afraid, but his hands were really shaking, almost throwing things to the ground, his face was instantly uncontrollable, and his eyes looked at Yan Ting in amazement.

    Lei Xiao reached out and patted the medic’s shoulder to ease his oppression. Then he looked down at the report given to him by the medic. He was slightly puzzled and passed the information to his light brain, pulling Yan Ting out of the laboratory. , Said while walking, "Don't add to the confusion of the military doctor, let's go." While

    sitting in the suspension car at home, Lei Xiao transferred the experiment that the military doctor gave him, and looked at the data above. , Frowned, turned to look at someone who was driving.

    "Don't pretend." Automated driving set explicitly, Yan Ting. When he is still a person who knows nothing from the star?

    Yan Ting turned around, put his hand on the arm support cap, and looked at Lei Xiao with a smile, "What's wrong?"

    Lei Xiao directly pointed out the key point, "You are letting the military doctor study your genes, why?"

    "I want to see if my genes are very powerful, can I make a contribution to the human cause, maybe I can find out what stimulates the potential of the human body, and create more super-physical people." I

    believe you The test report of the military doctor clearly stated that to verify the continuity of Yan Ting’s genes, Lei Xiaohao knew some ways of cultivating future generations in this era. This is obviously to consider gene matching and the plan to cultivate Xiaodouding. .

    Lei Xiao's suspicion looked slightly guilty, Yan Ting raised his hand and pulled the person to the front, "Don't ask me, what happened to the metal ball of the Tuck tribe you studied before?"

    Lei Xiao raised two big The long legs directly pressed the man’s thighs underneath. He lay back and lay on the back of the chair. "There is no result for the time being. You need to wait until the separation is completed to know."

    Looking at someone who had closed his eyes, Yan Ting reached out and put his handle The seat was set to lie flat, holding someone’s long legs closer to his front, letting him lie down better, maybe this time was too tight, Lei Xiao actually breathed slowly Too.

    Yan Ting chuckled, raised his hand to pick out Lei Xiao’s light brain hanging around his neck, and got out the military doctor’s test report, and reached out and touched his chin while watching the test results.