Chapter 48

Before the result of the notary office came out, Yan Zhang was already panicked. He was already in a desperate end. After being shocked by Yan Ting's sullen eyes, he also found that his father had disappeared and the communicator could not be contacted at all.

    With the encouragement of Yan Ning, Yan Zhang was desperate and contacted the so-called powerful news reporters provided by Yan Ning and his super team to prepare to stink Yan Ting's reputation.

    But he did not expect that Lei Xiao would throw out so many designs of Yan Ting silently. Yan Zhang is unbelievable. If Yan Ting had such designs before, why did he not release them at first, and how much profit can be gained from them , Actually put it down?

    At the same time, Yan Zhang is also extremely unfair. If he discovered that Yan Ting had hidden such mechas earlier, he would have to dig them out of the small building.

    While distressed, Yan Zhang once again released some information through this so-called news reporter, all about Yan Ting's performance at home in recent years, even including Yan Ting's recent behavior of feeding birds on the dinner table.

    Unfortunately, before the news was released, the news reporter lost contact with him, and besides being able to read some news on Xingwang, Yan Zhang's light brain could not publish information at all.

    Similarly, waiting for the result, Lei Xiao published some news on Xingwang.com, regarding the star that was bought, it also includes the factory on the asteroid, the mecha material patent registered with the assistance of the old man.

    It is very clear that the reason why Yan Ting bought a sun is to develop mecha materials with better strength and more suitable for the battlefield. At the same time, he also released the test data of the few mechas he made before.

    Then, after Wei Chenming's help, a new remark gained the support of most people. This is obviously that some people are uncomfortable with Grand Master Yan and want to discredit the youngest major general in the history of Xingbang.

    Immediately afterwards, after multiple identifications of these mechas, the Mecha Notary Office finally concluded that the second batch of mechas that arrived largely mimicked the first batch of mechas, which was in line with Xingbang’s crime of plagiarism. Regulations.

    Lei Xiao synchronously broadcast the identification of this notary office, and said nothing from beginning to end. After the results were announced, Lei Xiao threw out the last video.

    In the video, Yan Ting is operating the mech, and he counterattacks under the attack of the oncoming Tak tribe. He very clearly demonstrates how Yan Ting controls the mech manually, makes chaotic jumps, and how accurate. Using various weapons equipped on the mech, rescue several mechs besieged by the Tak.

    This video is also accompanied by Yan Ting's explanation, which is rigorous and rigorous. The operation in some places will be explained very carefully, and in some places there will be a very severe warning.

    This image is not fake, because at the end of the image, it is clearly stated that the Scarlet Star Field Mecha Pioneer training materials.

    And attentive people will also find that this note also carries such an endnote.

    The meaning of YT-072 is still unclear. The image of Yan Shaojiang’s master such as the wise gods controlling the mech to sweep the Tak is not only this one.

    After Lei Xiao posted these, he looked at the various messages on the frying pan of Xingwang and frowned.

    In addition to these Lei Xiao, he actually does not know what he can do. Lei Xiao is actually not very good at dealing with too many people. It really makes him publish some comments on this star network. It is really embarrassing him.