Chapter 44

However, in fact, they urgently need to contact their chief at this time.

    Wei Chenming said, "Senior Master Yan's light brain really turned on for a while, and then turned off, so, I think we can't rush down."

    Chen Qi nodded, that's natural, their chief is busy, but, Cang The news of the Tak tribe just came from Lan Xingyu is closely related to the chief, what should I do?

    Chen Qi scratched his head, "Military doctor, you said, the officer's family matters, or is his honeymoon important?" The

    military doctor spreads his hands, "how do I know."

    "Military doctor, you are the best friend with the officer, it is better to send me Would you like to go down again? Spread the news and come back?" After the chief is finished, shouldn't it be too angry?

    The military doctor chuckled, "What do you think?"

    When you look for someone at this time, you are definitely looking for death.

    Chen Qi turned around and saw the wheat is still there to rub themselves askew Executive gloves, heels kicked, "Do not rub, rub no flowers, carefully someday chief mate saw, cut you!"

    Corn of wheat Said a step back.

    Chen Qi sighed and couldn't count on each one, but the news they just got, the sir's father had already contacted someone's organization, what if there was something wrong?

    No one dared to investigate more about the affairs of Yan Ting's family. Therefore, no one knew the fact that Yan Ting and his father were not very harmonious.

    Chen Qi could only send the news to him again, and then he saw that the military doctor looked at Wei Chenming thoughtfully. Chen Qi leaned over, "What's the idea of ​​the

    military doctor ?" The military doctor nodded and looked at Wei Chenming. "Can I lock the mate's light brain now?"

    Wei Chenming nodded. "I have locked his light brain in the latest purchase record. His light brain uses the same defense system, which is not very good to break through, but I You can send him a message."

    The military doctor turned to look at Chen Qi, "Leave the news to Lei Xiao, there will definitely be an unexpected effect."

    Chen Qi hesitated, it was a matter of the Tak, it was a military secret anyway, how could anyone let outsiders know.

    The military doctor suddenly aroused a smile, "Chen Qi, just what you just thought, was known by the chief, what do you think will happen?"

    Chen Qi is an agitated, not chanting, all are the chief's companion, also What outsider, if let the sergeant know, the scarlet general of the scarlet star domain must have killed him.

    He quickly said, "Special circumstances and special treatments are related to their own homes."

    Therefore, after the decision was made, Wei Chenming sent the news as soon as possible.

    At this time, the two were in the woods of the asteroid, and the hot air was intertwined.

    Lei Xiao never knew that there was such an emotion that was so vivid, the breath he exhaled was with flames, and the heat that blended together could exalt such a brilliant and happy extreme.

    When the two reached the extreme at the same time, the power of fusion suddenly spread to all sides.

    The powerful real fire is like a solar storm, which instantly burns the surrounding forests. The power of the blood veins has awakened the flames that Lei Xiao exhaled up to thousands of degrees. In a blink of an eye, the land around them was burned only Red sand left.